Part 7

3rd person~

The dwarves a merry bunch laughed at their jokes, pushing each other playfully.   The dwarves laughed to themselfs eyes rolling at the comments.  But soon the dwarves were once again speechless. "Come one Ori. Just a mouth full" Ori shooked his head his face full of discust "I dont like green food." He stated letting go of the lettuce.

Dwalin looked up chucking his salad back into the bowl "Where's the meat?" Oin held his trumpt in one hand taking out his knife poking at a piece of vegetable a grossed out look masking his face.

"Dont they got any chips?" Ori asked looking down the table at his company. His brother shrugged.

  Kili shrugged at the men around him his eyes drifting to the elvish women across him playing the harp. Bufor looked at the young Dwarf a hint of dissbelief crossing his features. Kili winked at the Elf taking in her beauty, but soon his mind crossed to another Dwarvish-Elf making his grin wider. Dwalin glared at the boy unknowning to what his mind was thinking. Kili soon took on the glances and coughed shrugging. " Cant say i fancy Elf maids, myself. To thin." Dwalin nodded playing along " They're all high cheek bones, and creamy skin." Kili stated looking at Bufor as the older Dwarf nods. "Not enough facial hair for me." Kili ads shrugging poking at his food "And wat 'bout Adi?" Dwaling asks crossing his arms.

Kili blushes looking down as the Dwarves around him tune into what Dwalin said laughing jokingly at the young child. "Y-yea. Its funny" He forces a chuckle nodding to the group.

The music came closer in the Elves showing off the skills that they mastered over their years. The Dwarves groaned. Oin sat infront of a elvish maided her flute playing softly in tune. The deaf man shooked his head taking his trumpt out of his ear and stuffing it with a napkin smiling once the 'annoying' noice was over. ( What i dont get is why didnt he just take out his trumpt.)

(Im going to switch over to Bilbo. )

Bilbo sat amoung the dwarves eating some of his given meal. But his ears perked at the words spoken by the Elvish lord. The Elf spoke highly of the swords shown to him by Gandalf, and Thorin. The Hobbbit took interest in his own sword taking it out of his shelth.

"I wouldn't bother, laddie. Swords are named for the great deeds they do in war." Balin stated shrugging.

"So your saying my sword hasnt seen battle?" Bilbo asks looking up at the old dwarf. "Im not actually sure its a sword;more of an letter opener, really." Bilbo watched the old dwarf mouth slightly opened. He soon scuffed to himself putting the sword away.

"Exscuse me." Thorin gruffly replied making his chair scrap against the stone floor catching Bilbo's attention.

"Change the tune, why dont ya'! I feel like im at a funeral!"

"Did somebody die?" Oin asked looking at Andi and Ade as they slowly walked out into the eating area. Thorin caught a glimps of the twins turning to greet them.  "Are you well, Ade?" He asks giving a slight bow "Quite alright thank you." Ade knew he only asked for the fact that she saved his nephew, one of his heirs. But not to her knowledge that he knew who she was to him.

"Ade, Andi here." Gandolf waved them over gesturing to a chair. "This is Lord Elrond. Our host" Ade tried to bow but soon found herself in her sisters' arms, than a chair. "Thank you for healing me my Lor-"

"There's only one thing to do, Lads!" Bufor yelled catching everyones attention. He stood proudly ontop of the table his chest puffed out taking in a deep breath:

There is an inn, a merry old inn

beneath an old grey hill,