Saint Virtue

Lard: So where is it we are going to? Which tavern this time?

Finley: Dusk Water Tavern, so it should be in towards the front of the city so keep your eyes open.

Gregory: (Looks around and notices the Tavern) Is that it? (Points to the Tavern where there is a lot of fancy dressed people)

Lard: (Looks over where he is pointing) That is... we might need a change of clothes though.. (Looks down at shirt) I think that's only for the rich. (Looks back up)

Finley: No problem now you see why we stopped at the other village when we were going to get the kid here. (Points to Gregory)

Gregory: My name is Gregory... (Crosses arms as looks at them)

Lard: Let's go find a place to get everything ready. And wait till most of the people leave.

Finley: (Nods) I know a good place come. (Starts to head to the Black Smith) Don't worry he will help us, he's a friend of mine.

Lard: (Raises eyebrow) Alright (Follows after) Come on kid! Keep up!

Gregory: (Sighs as races after them)

Finley: (Walks up to the Black Smiths home and knocks) Anyone home?

Blacksmith's Wife: (Opens door) Fin, what a surprise.

Finley: It's good to see you, is he at the smithy?

Blacksmith's Wife: He is yes dear. Here while you go there can you be a dear and take this to him. (Hands a basket) He forgot this, this morning.

Finley: Course thank you. (Smiles and heads off)

Lard and Gregory: (Follows after Finley)

Finley: (Looks around as hears the clanking of heated metal) Ahh there's that sound. Been a while since I've been here.

Lard: How many times have you been here Fin?

Finley: More times than I cared to count. Sometimes I think I blend in well.

Gregory: Are you a noble, is that why?

Finley: Uhh... No, no I'm not. (Holds the basket as walks up to the blacksmith) Evening Jacobson.

Jacobson: Evening there Fin. What can I help ya with?

Finley: (Hands him the basket) We need a place to chill for a while. Mind if we stay here?

Jacobson: Course anything for a friend of mine. (Smiles and takes the basket) Take it you went to the house first and my dear wife asked you to bring this since I forgot it?

Finley: Yes Sir. Do you need anything else or can we head in? 

Jacobson: No no head on it Fin. If ya need anything just holler or better yet come out and tap my shoulder.

Finley: (Nods and heads inside the blacksmith)

Lard: (Walks in and looks around) Man never thought I'd come inside a Blacksmith before.

Gregory: (Looks around at all the armor) Man he makes some nice armor. (Walks up to one and inspects it)

Finley: (Tosses a shirt to Lard and then Gregory) Here put these on, you'll need em for later.

Lard: (Catches the shirt and goes behind a giant pillar to switch shirts)

Gregory: (Goes to catch the shirt but it ends up landing on the floor)

Finley: (Shakes head) You gotta catch it kid.

Gregory: (Sighs as I lean down to pick it up as mumbles) I'm not a kid... (Heads behind a bunch of armor to change)