Abandoned Millhouse

Finley: See much faster than the pathway.

Alana: (I walk into the Millhouse)

Finley: (Turns my head to look at Elizer standing in front of the doorway so he can't get in) May I have my swords and dagger back?

Elizer: You haven't really told us why you took us here from all places. (I look around for suspicious activity)

Finley: There won't be anything suspicious here. (I carefully pull on Elizers arm and pull him away from the doorway a bit out of earshot of Alana) This place used to be magical. It's blocked by all magics so no one can trace us here.

Elizer: (I look down as I notice my sword not reacting) This isn't typical magic.

Finley: That's because Alana's mother cast the spell, she wasn't a typical mage. She can make things so no magical weapons can absorb her magic. (I take a seat on the ground and runs my hands across the grass revealing a bit of sparkling magic floating in the air)

Elizer: (I redirect the current with my blade) Seems like it can still be redirected.

Finley: (Laughs a bit) Well you can move it around. But you can't pick it up and take it with you.

Elizer: (I redirect some of the essence into a stone cased pouch similar to the collar) So tell me details on what the Shadow Syndicates deal with you are about.

Finley: (I look at the stone case and then at Elizer) They want Alana for some sort of sacrifice. What that sacrifice is I am not sure. The only thing we want is those collars so we can destroy them.

Elizer: (I yawn sarcastically) Yes yes, I know they want her. (I then look at Finley) Are you aware it can cause some catastrophic events if that were to ever happen? Perhaps the end of the world?

Finley: Of course I know that.. Why else would you think I'm trying to.. Keep her away from them. (I cross my arms)

Elizer: (I pat Finley on the shoulder) Sure you do, or is it you just wanted to protect your girlfriend?

Finley: (I stand up and stare at Elizer with a bit of anger) I consider her like a sister, I was there when she was born. Their family took me in when I had no one to go too. So no she is not my girlfriend, it may not be by blood but she is a sister to me!

Elizer: (I hand Finley back his weapons) Guess I was wrong.

Finley: (Takes back my weapons and puts them on my belt) Yes, you were wrong. Know is there anything else you need?

Elizer: Does she have a boyfriend?

Finley: (I give him a bit confused face) Why?

Elizer: (Coughs) For official order reasons.. (I then look away)

Finley: (Shakes head and grins a bit crossing my arms) Well you will have to do better than a cough and look away to get her attention.

Elizer: (Takes out a sack of gold coins) Any advice? (As I shake the bag)

Finley: (Looks at the bag) Blackmailing an assassin? Bad move, especially a Guild Assassin. (I pat Elizer's shoulder) Good try though. But I don't think gold will get me to talk. I got plenty of gold to last me for as long as I need.

Elizer: (Sighs, and looks over to where Alana is, and then looks away) I wonder what she's doing?

Finley: Probably doing what she loves, baking and or growing flowers inside.. (I head towards the Millhouse)

Elizer: (Peeks into the door to see what she's doing)

Alana: (I crouch down by the fireplace and set a pot careful with some soup in it on the wood)