Haroldson Village

Alana: (Sighs as looks at them both) Why are we here?

Lard: We're here because we are going to see Uncle Jack. (Rubs neck a bit as walks into the village)

Alana: (Tilts head as keeps following Lard) Who is Uncle Jack?

Sir. Valentine: He is fathers eldest brother. He will help us. (Looks around) If I remember correctly he lives with a bunch of flowers.

Alana: (Crosses arms) And that's supposed to help?
Sir. Valentine: Well we will be able to spot the house. (Points to the house) Right there.

Lard: (Walks up to the house and knocks on it) Uncle Jack?

Jasmina: (Opens the door and notices Lard) Lard? Oh my goodness what happened to you? Get in here.

Lard: (I limp in a bit as I look around) Is Uncle Jack here?

Jasmina: He is out in the shop but let me fix you up.

Sir. Valentine: (Walks in and looks around) Man it has been forever since I've been here.

Alana: (Walks in and stares around) Valentine I really want to just go back to the millhouse...

Jasmina: (While fixing Lard's scratched up face and cleaning his neck looks over when hears Alana) Is that... Alana? (Eyes widen)

Alana: (Looks at her) How do you know me? I don't even know who you are..

Jasmina: (Smiles and pats Lard's face gently and walks over to Alana) You don't know me because you were so young when we met.

Alana: (Tilts head a bit) Lard, did you want me to heal your neck?

Lard: No I'm good Alana, you did enough healing for the night. (Stands up) Is the shop still at it's normal spot Aunt Jasmina?

Jasmina: Course it is, nothing here has changed.

Lard: (Nods) I'm going to go talk to Uncle Jack. (Heads out and towards the shop)

Alana: (Quickly follows after Lard)

Sir. Valentine: Do you need help with anything Aunt Jasmina?

Jasmina: Well would you help me chop up some wood? It is going to be a cold winter.

Sir. Valentine: Course. (Heads outside to the wood pile and starts to chop up the wood)

Lard: (Walks into the shop and holds the door for Alana)

Alana: (Walks in and looks around at all the weapons and armor)

Lard: (Walks in and looks as well)

Jack: (Walks out and wipes forehead) Ahh is that who I think it is? (Holds out arms for a hug)

Lard: (Smiles and hugs him) Hello Uncle Jack.

Jack: Ahh my nephew has gotten so big on me. But I think you aren't here just to say hello to your favorite uncle?

Lard: (Laughs a little) Not exactly.. We need a place to stay Uncle Jack.

Jack: Ahh well you are in luck, I got a new cottage that was given to me. You can stay there. Not far from our home.

Lard: Thank you Uncle Jack.

Jack: Course son. (Looks at Alana) Is that who I think it is?

Lard: (Nods) It is.

Alana: (Turns around and looks at Lard)

Jack: My goodness you look like your mother.

Alana: (Smiles a bit as notices a small dagger)