Chapter 1:The night they left

"Sasuke, please don't leave me. I'm begging you, don't go!"

"..."

"Please, take me with you!"

"Why would I take you with me?"

"Because.. you're not the only one.."

"What do you mean by that?"

"When I was a kid, my family, my clan was also slaughtered, just like yours. The man that killed my clan is most wanted, a Rouge ninja. He only let me live beacuse he said that I have a power hidden deep in me."

"..."

"I swore to myself that I would get revenge on him. The only way to do so.. is by leaving this village and to go somewhere else. That's why I want you to take me with you, beacuse we're so much alike. If you take me, we could train together, get stronger together. And when the day comes, we'll both get our revenge and we can continue our lives without each other."

"Is this really true? Or are you just saying this because you might have a crush on me?"

"Of course it's true. I wouldn't lie to you."

"Fine let's go. We don't have much time."

"O-Okay.."

Sakura's POV
I had just told Sasuke the truth that hid deep inside of me. I didn't plan to but I was panicked. I thought he was going to leave me. I can't lose another person I love... yes, I love him.. It would break my heart if he left me.

We have been friends- comrades- for the longest time. I told him everything, every secret. There were only two secrets I kept from him. I just told him one- the one about my family.. but there is still one more left

The one about my feelings for him.

Sasuke's POV

Out of all the secrets that she has told me, I never knew the one about her family.

I don't know whether or not it's true, but something told me to believe her. Then again, I hope she's not just some secret fangirl that just wants to be with me..