Chapter 5:Partners in crime

"Sasuke!" Sakura yelled his name as she came bursting through the door. "Whoa, what's wrong? Are you ok?" Sasuke asked, being concerned for his friend. "Yeah, I'm fine," Sakura said. "Oh... then why did you disturb me? I was deep in thoughts," Sasuke said annoyed.

"Please forgive me Sasuke. It's just... Orochimaru.."

"What about him?"

"He's making a plan. A plan that sickens me and believe me, you're not going to like it."

"Well, tell me then!"

"He's planning for us to "fall in love" so we can have a kid. Once I have the child, he will take him as a vessel once he matures and becomes strong."

"Thats.. sick. Alright I'm going to put an end to this," Sasuke said, very angry. "No Sasuke! You can't disobey him. Remember what happened to me when I didn't follow his directions the way he told me to? I was locked in the cellar for a week with no food," Sakura said.

Of course Sasuke remembers. It was awful.

"Fine.. But what, am I supposed to just let him control us?! No Sakura, I'm not going to accept that."

"I know Sasuke... Then what are we supposed to do?" Sasuke came up with a solution that took no time to think of.

Sasuke leaned over to Sakura and whispered in her ear. Sakura's eyes widened once he finished telling her his plan. "Sasuke are you crazy?! We can't do that," Sakura said.

"Can you trust me on this? I alrady know Orochimaru and Kabuto. This plan will work... Please trust me on this Sakura. I need your help for this mission," Sasuke said, almost begging.

Sakura's POV

Sasuke really wants me to help him out with this... It is a crazy plan and there is a 90% chance of us dying... but Sasuke needs me and I won't let him down.

Normal POV

"Alright Sasuke, I'll help you with this," Sakura said. "Good. Just meet me in my room tomorrow noon," Sasuke whispered. Sakura nodded in agreement then left the room and took a shower. After her shower she decided to prepare for tomorrow then went to sleep.

. . .

Sakura woke up in the morning and had butterflies in her stomach. She decided to get ready for her mission. "Well Sakura, today's the day," she told herself.

Noon came and Sakura finally decided to knock on Sasuke's door. He opened the door and let her in.

"Are you ready," he asked.

"Yeah. Let's just get this over with already."

Sasuke nodded, took a step, then stopped. "What's the matter?" Sakura asked. "Don't come with me. Stay here and I'll get you when I'm done," Sasuke said.

"No Sasuke, you-"

"Just stay here."

Sakura nodded her head and he left. She was scared for him, but she knew he could make it.

. . .

Sasuke opened the door and said,"Lets go!"
It made Sakura jump but she got off the bed and started running. They left the hideout and when running to an experimentation room.

Sasuke stopped and looked at Sakura. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"We're building a team and you're in it. Now that Orochimaru is dead, we're free to do whet ever we want. Are you in?" Sasuke asked.

"You got it!"

Sakura's POV

And just like that, we were free and able to do what ever we wanted. Sasuke built his dream team and we had only one goal... revenge