Chapter 9: A Surprise Visit

Team Hebi was passing by Konoha, making sure that they weren't seen by any other shinobi or outsiders.. they are starting to become criminals after all..

Sakura was falling behind everyone.. As she passed by, she thought of everyone.. especially Naruto. She wondered if he ever looked for her and Sasuke.. and if he was, then how long?? She tried holding her tears back

Sasuke's POV

We were almost there. Then I noticed something in the back of my eye.. Sakura. She wasn't keeping up with us. I looked at where her eyes were directed at.. it was the gates of Konoha. Obviously she misses everyone.. Looks like I'm going to have to get her focused again..

Normal POV

Sasuke stopped. Suigetsu and Karin did the same.. Sakura still hasn't noticed.

"Sakura!" Sasuke called

"Huh? ...woah.. you scared me for a second. What is it?" Sakura replied.

"Hurry up. We're almost there. Try not to fall behind again.." Sasuke said with his back turned towards her.

"Um.. yes, I got it.." Sakura said looking down. She caught up with them and finally they all moved together.

With Karin being the type of girl she is, she decided to go next to Sakura. Sakura just glared at her. "What do you want?" Sakura asked. She can tell she was up to something.

Sakura's POV

I don't like how Karin is so close to me... she's gonna start running her mouth any minute..

Normal POV

"Oh nothing.. just...." Karin got closer, "if you actually want to be noticed be Sasuke.. you need to be like me.. but.. perfection is obviously something you don't have.." With that, Karin just smirked and went up front again..

"You little bitch..." Sakura whispered to herself.

...

"We're here everyone.. get your supplies.. and definitely some weapons. Maybe clothing," Sasuke said. "Got it," the rest of team Hebi said.

"Hello Sasuke.. long time no see.. " the old lady said. "Yes I know. But I won't be here long.. we're in a rush kind of.." Sasuke said.

"I see.. well, just get whatever you need. Then you can be on your way"

"Thank you," team Hebi said.

Sasuke got some scrolls, shuriken, and more weapons. He also got to sharpen his sword. Sakura got some healing supplies, medicine, and a couple of kunai. Karin got new clothing, shuriken, and medicine. Jugo just had trouble finding clothing.. instead of an actual shirt, he just got a certain. But it fit quite well on him.

"Thank you," Sasuke said as he paid for everything. "Anytime," the old lady replied.

"Let's go!" Sasuke demanded.

"Right!" Team Hebi said.

...

Team Hebi was in the village right next to Konoha. It was small, but also crowded. Team Hebi had their special cloak on, that way they could cover their face while still being unknown.

Sakura was quiet along the entire way. In a way, it concerned Suigetsu and Sasuke.

Sasuke's POV

Hm.. Sakura's quiet.. I don't like it.. wait a minute...

*flashback*

Team Hebi and I were passing by Konoha.. I told Sakura to hurry up and to stay focused. After that she looked down, almost like in shame. After that, we continued... I remember seeing at the corner of my eye that Karin went to talk to Sakura...