Chapter 2 part 1

It the next day your with Airbender kids waiting for Korra for her training . Korra and Tenzin arrive "KORRA'S GONNA AIRBEND!" Ikki repeat thrived more time "What is that contraption" Korra curious of in front of her . "Time honored tour that teaches the most fundamental aspect of air bending. Jinora would you like to explain this exercise" Tenzin look at jinora

"The goal is to weave your way through the gate I make it to the other side without touching them" Korra smirks "Seems easy enough". "Jinora forgot to say you have to make it through While the gates are spinning." Korra with a shocked face sees the weave are turns and then goes in air bins the contraption to spin.There is a leaf on his hand but he lets it go and leave travels through the gates without even touching it.

Tenzin then tells Jinora to go through the gates to show Korra how it's supposed to go through the gates. Y/N Stands right next to Korra leans over a Little bit closer and whispers "You're gonna get your face slapped by that " she places her hand on Korra shoulder giving her a smile .

Korra narrow her eye "Thanks for the support". "Hey you know I love you right " she lightly rubs her shoulder. "Yeah , I know " "I'm just being honest . You know I never lie to one I love " Y/N bats her eyes at Korra. "Your right ." she look at the gate with a face-wide smile "Let's do this" she goes runs straight to the gate and at soon as she enters Korra get slammed by the gates. As Korra goes a second time and fails Y/N tries her best to hold her laugh. Y/N tries to convince herself that she should be worried Because her friend is hurt. Y/N look at meelo "It's seem I won " meelo give her yuans "A bet is a bet. Nice making business with lovely lady".

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
It later at night and Y/n see Korra practicing and seems to start getting anxious. "Gosh what's wrong with me" and Korra fire bends the paper . Y/N goes to naga and light pats his head "Don't worry Korra. Things take time you know." Korra look at Y/N "Maybe I'm not cut out to be an airbender " Y/N looks at Korra and smiles softly give a soft tone voice "Korra it's you. I know that your cutout for anything but just get getting your ass slammed by weave" Y/N let's out small chuckle "Ha ha so funny" Korra says sarcasticly.

Suddenly they hear the radio "Ladies and gentlemen I'm coming to you live from Republic cities pro bending arena. where tonight the best in the world continue the request for the spot in the oncoming championship tournament. Grab your snacks grab your keys because this next match is gonna be a doozy." Both Y/N and Korra are in the roof hear the match from radio that guards owned but when the great part was about to happen both girls had a broad grin on their faces and the radio goes silent "Y/N, Korra Come down here please" Korra get down and Y/N does too. "You shut it off at the best part" korra says  "I thought I made myself clear I don't want you listening to this distracting nonsense" Korra walks closer to Tenzin "But it is their a radio. You said I cannot watch the match but you didn't say anything about listening to one" Y/N looks at Tenzin "she's right ". "You" he's start to feel frustrated and stop for a sec to calm himself "You know what I meant anyway shouldn't you.... shouldn't you be in bed by now?" He turns around and walks always.

The next morning Y/N was tired and  went with korra to train with Tenzin.Y/n only goes because shes interested on airbenders ways and also she has nothing to do in the temple. The were Meditating and few minutes Korra tried but couldn't do it. She seems everyone doing even Y/N seem too. "I think I'm doing it wrong" "There's nothing to do let your mind and your spirit be free for air is the element of freedom" Korra let's a smal laugh"Is something funny" Tenzin say confused "You're telling me to embrace freedom but you won't even let me listen to the radio and forget about leaving this Island"

"Please Korra look at meelo and Y/N. Their able to meditate peacefully." Meelo makes a smile snoring sound " actually I think his sleeping ." "What ? Well at least he has the relaxing part down" Korra looking to side "Whatever. This air bending stuff doesn't make any sense to me". "I know you're frustrated but these teachings will sink in overtime then one day you'll just click" Korra take a deep breath in " Yeah it's not sinking in yet I'm gonna go get a glass of juice" Korra get up and tap Y/N shoulder . Y/N get up and give Tenzin a light smile " bye Tenzin, thanks for the lesson " and walks with Korra " Korra the meditations not over yet." Y/n says.