1- Blue & Grey

Jungkooks pov:

I watched as the water droplets trickled down my creased ebony dress pants. The heavy rain felt like golfballs were being thrown at me as I hid behind my thin shield of an umbrella. Fluttering my eyes I adjusted to a sudden gust of wind. The wind curved around my shaky form as I adjusted my jacket to cover my abdomen.

I was wearing my best dress shirt , but that didnt change the constant nipping of the frosty wind on my skin. The wind flowed through my clothing making it resemble a flag at full mast. I laugh to myself. Ive always been envious of flags. Flags have the opportunity for freedom, the opportunity to show off, the opportunity to be on top. They have so many opportunities for happiness, yet flags only wave when conditions are ideal. If only I could join the flags at full mast, maybe then I'd actually be worth something to somebody, maybe I'll finally have a purpose.

Thousands of cracks and snaps draw my attention back to my surroundings. In front of me lay a tree ,snapped at the trunk. The tree is rather lengthy and looks to be covered in some sort of disease. Small sized black spots stretch from the trunk all the way to the end of the tree. The tree looks to be half dead as it has absolutely no branches or flowers. Same. I snicker to myself.

Brushing off my pants, I quickly step across the grass to a bench within my already limited view. Glancing downwards, I catch my reflection in the surface of a puddle collected in the dip of the freshly laid cobblestone pathway. I look like a fucking train wreck. I cant prevent the comparisons I begin to make. How can nature still be so beautiful even when its in such a terrible condition? The light grey sky reflects the way I currently feel and look. Bland and tired. My short black hair is drenched from the rain. Plum shadows lay underneath my barely open dark eyes. Worst of all, my lips are littered in cuts and blood. My lips once stained with popsicles are now stained with my own regret. I reach up to once again rip and pick at the skin on my lips. This is completely my fault.

Closing my eyelids, I fight back the tears that threaten to escape the abused waterline of my dark eyes.This is all self-inflicted. If only I had ways to ignore my stress then I wouldn't be such a fucking mess. If only I wasn't weak. If I was strong then I wouldn't be in this situation. I am the reason he is dead and now its my responsibility to take it over.

I stretch my hands, cracking my bruised knuckles. Slipping on a black pair of leather gloves I begin to walk away from him. I make my way to the gate and pull the rusty metal barrier towards myself. Stepping out of the graveyard I take one last glance at the image that will haunt me forever.

The image of a stone platform placed into the damp soil.

The image of his name imprinted onto the marble slab.

My very own father.

Jeon "Blue" Su-yeon.

AN:
IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT. ILL TRY MY BEST TO UPLOAD MORE CHAPTERS THIS WEEK BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT IM KINDA BUSY WITH SCHOOL. ANYWAYS PLS VOTE AND COMMENT BYE!