9- Stereotypical Mafia Shit Part 3

Jimin's POV:

Glancing around the room, I take in the respective positions of the members. Tae is sitting on a barstool, observing the rest of the group. He's been staring at Jungkook for the majority of the night so I have been EXTRA flirty with kook. Taehyung and I lock eyes as Jungkook turns to me while lightly tapping my shoulder. Tae's eyes widen and I shoot him a quick smirk before turning to Jungkook with a charming face, my lips resting in a pout and my eyes bright. I focus on his lips as he tells me he is heading to the bathroom before asking for directions.
"Out the curtains, down the stairs and to the right is where our private bathroom is. Are you sure you don't want me to join you?", I ask Jungkook. I made sure that Tae heard what I said and by the expression that now consumed his face, I was sure it had the desired effect. Jungkook leaves for the bathroom and Taehyung's eyes are glued to him up until the moment his frame is hidden by the curtains. The second Tae's vision of Jungkook is blocked, he abruptly jerks his head in the opposite direction and taps his fingers onto the surface closest to him.

Previously sitting on the other side of Jungkook, Yoongi is now next to me. I turn my head and give Yoongi a small smile as I notice a sleeping Hobi leaning against the right side of his torso. I direct Yoongi's attention over to Tae and we both watch him get up, quickly making his way out of the curtains and down the stairs. Yoongi and I both let out a quick laugh and I cover my mouth with my palm to dampen my laughing so I don't wake Hobi. After I calm myself down I lean into Yoongi, "You notice it too right?"
"It would take an idiot to not see that", he responds.
"I give him two weeks before he confesses", I challenge.
"Not happening. Our Tae would get way too embarrassed. He wont do anything like that for a LONG time. Who knows? We could be wrong about him actually being whipped, maybe Tae is just really horny", Yoongi whispers.
"True true, let's wait and see though, he may not even notice how he's acting around Jungkook", I agree.
"If he does realize he actually likes Jungkook, he might wanna push him away and in that case he's gonna be even more conflicted because Namjoon won't let this alliance falter", Yoongi offers.
"Another likely possibility", I say.

I grab my glass and toast with Yoongi. We turn our attention back to the rest of the group, glancing to the curtains every thirty seconds. I fiddle with my bottom lip and make little comments here and there as the guys continue their discussion.

After a few minutes Jungkook re-enters the room with a light blush dusted across his cheeks and a bright smile on his face. He walks up to me and smiles while uttering a cheerful excuse me. I stand up and allow Jungkook to slide across the bench and settle himself next to Yoongi. I sit back down in my spot and flash Jungkook a smile.
"Find everything ok?", I ask with a smirk.
Jungkook, mid-gulp, puts his drink back down and quickly swallows it down.
"Don't worry about me Jiminie, I can assure you I found everything just fine", he responds with a big smile on his face. When he smiles at me I feel a warmth spread across my cheeks. His smile is so beautiful and pure. I return his excited facial expression and he laughs before turning to Yoongi.

I sigh and look around the room. An extremely smug looking Taehyung is sitting in the corner of the room in a cushioned arm chair having a conversation with Homgjoong. Standing up, I ask the group if anyone wants to move to the cards table and play crib with me, Seongwha, Namjoon, Wooyoung, Jin and Yeosang offer to play.

We all sit down around the wooden six-top. Creating three teams of two because we have so many players. The red team consists of Namjoon and Yeosang, the blue team is Wooyoung and Jin; the white team is composed of Seongwha and I. We made the teams with one experienced player and one mediocre player to give the team a chance to learn as well as compete fairly. Wooyoung, Yeosang and I are the mediocre players and Namjoon,Seongwha and Jin are the experienced halves of our teams.