Chapter 4: They got me.

«───────────────»

Elina POV

It was another purge already. 

And this is going to be my last.

I am just so sick of stealing and having all the guns in my pocket. After this purge, i swear to god i am not stepping out again. 

Instead i will live a normal life, find a boyfriend and move to some another decent country.

When those three guys trapped me, and the way i just couldn't fight back was a sign that i should quit this illegal shit.

This time i am going to the same convenience story to check out if there's any interesting stuff.

After doing the regular routine, i sneakily ran towards the store. It was already open, which made goosebumps rise on my body. But everything was very silent, except my heart which was thumping hard against my chest.

After i stepped in, i walked towards the food section. As i was trying see stuff through dark i heard quick tapping of feet from nearby.

My eyes widened in horror. I hurriedly looked around to see a place to hide but it was too late. A man, wearing a black jacket, looking quite bulky ran upto me from the corner. He was breathing quite heavily and seemed unarmed.

But then i saw something shiny and small, sharp object in his hand. I gasped and was about to run away when he yelled 'YOU' and grabbed me by my neck making me stand in front of him with my back facing him.

I shivered a little.

What should i do?!

Then i saw another two lean men run towards us in front of me. Their movement came to a halt when they saw me and the bulky man behind me who was holding me in his tight grip.

"Step closer to me and this innocent woman dies."

Said the man bulky man.

What?!

I was pretty confused at the moment but then the other two speak up.

"Fuckhead- let her go!"

Wait what? Is that pitchy voice?

"Ey shawty, tell them to drop their guns, and I'll let you go."

The man spoke in his rough voice.

"P-please drop your guns.."

I spoke loud enough for everyone of us to hear.

But they both didn't pay any attention.

"Be a man and get shot by us, or be a coward and hide behind this woman."

The pitchy was spoke in a threatening way.

"Any sane person would chose to be a coward."

He spoke, i could feel him smirk.

"Drop your guns or I'll stab her right in the heart."

I gasped and trembled, begging the other guys to drop their guns.

But they weren't dropping it!

"Fine then."

He stabbed the sharpness on my right shoulder making me scream. I tried my best get him off me but he was too strong. The pain was too much to take in. I whimpered.

He kept on repeating the action, for about 4-5 times and then he was about to drag the piece of glass down to my arm but a gun shot was heard and the man behind me collapsed.

Tears brimmed at my eyes and i too, slowly dropped on the ground but before my body touched the cold floor a hand held me stably, slowly resting me on the ground.

"Ah-ah... I-its hurts.."

I wept a little. The other two stubborn men ran towards me and the guy who was holding me.

"Shit-shit. Wait I'm calling boss."

The pitchy voice said. Soon another man but without a mask ran towards us.

He crouched in front of me. Now i was surrounded by 4 unfamiliar men.

The guy who arrived just now, had a bit of long hairs. He had a look of concern in his eyes.

"Shh don't cry dear. Where's the other man?"

He asked as he moved his eyes away from me.

The guy holding me answered.

"He got away."

The rest of them cussed under their breathes.

"We need to stop the bleeding. Ed take her to the car."

He ordered. The guy who was holding me, lift me in his arms and all of them rushed towards a huge van.

He put me down on a seat. I gasped sharply as the pain was starting to get worse.

All of them pulled their masks and i was welcomed by the most handsome faces ever.

But that's the least of my concerns right now.

My shoulder fucking hurts!

"Pull her mask."

I was lowkey creeped out by them. One of them gently pulled off my mask.

I looked at the brown haired man who was on my left but didn't replied.

"I'll get those glass pieces out of the wound. Don't move too much."

Said the long haired man.

And he grabbed a tweezers. I yelled when it touch my wound.

"Please don't!"

I begged. The brown haired man had a guilty expression on his face, gently held my left hand.

"Just a little bit longer sweetheart."

I bit my lip in my pain. Now only my sobs could be heard in the van.

"Woman stop crying."

The man on my left, who actually brought me all the way here, hissed in annoyance.

I went silent when i heard his intimidating voice.

Omg i just know he is that intimidating guy. What an arrogant bitch.

I shifted my head to look at his cold, expressionless face.

Scary.

But then after a while i again sobbed.

"Please stop.."

I said tiredly.

"We are done, dear, let me cover the wound hmm?"

The guy with long hairs was surprisingly kind.

After dressing my wound, i sat up properly glancing at my injured shoulder.

And the silence right now is really very awkward.

Vote and tell me how you like it :)

«───────────────»