The Last Mission III

Elina POV

"Here's a smoke bomb. I am sure you know what to do."

I nodded.

"Use this smartly."

Jen warned me. Alina was exhausted but we luckily managed to stop the bleeding.

"The mansion looks so so off gaurd, no wonder some other group took advantage of this and broke in the house. Be careful on your way Elina."

I nodded confidently. I will go in and make sure everyone comes out safely except for one; Sinister.

I snuck in the mansion towards the basement.

My heart was racing. I wondered what sight i would come across.

I peeked at the door of basement to see it was wide open. And the scene inside made me tremble in fear.

All of my teammates forced on the ground with their hands tied back.

What was even surprising was, Jack was tied too. Edward's side of the head was bleeding too and he seemed he would almost collapse.

The people standing in the middle were Sinister, his men in the corner and also there was a woman, all of them had their back faced towards me.

Oh god I'm so scared my chest hurts.

I shook off the thought and looked at the smoke Bmb in my hand.

If i throw this, i will get exactly 20 seconds where they would be defenseless.

Right.

I'll take the risk. This should work though.

As i prepared myself to throw it, My eyes met with Jack's. I froze.

Is he going to snitch on me?

He looked away from me, somewhere else.

Well, i guess not.

Taking the advantage, i slowly reduced the distance between us and threw the smoke bomb.

The first person i untied was Jack. Jack was the least injured here.

"Jack, untie others."

"Yes."

I heard faint yes and he immediately obeyed.

The smoke slowly disappeared and by the time we untied Harry, Edward and Linda. Eventually all of us were untied.

"Oh Elina! I was looking for you~"

I looked towards the female standing in the middle and she was Ashley!

"Sinister, the only person i wanna deal with is, Edward and Elina. Please busy the others."

Sinister  snapped his fingers and the men got the message.

I walked towards her in range.

"Why are you doing this? This is so... Unexpected from you.."

I whispered.

I am glad i never exposed our group secrets to her though.

"My poor Edward... It's sad he fell for you.."

She fake cried and snapped her head towards Edward's direction.

"Edward... You could have left your cheap friends and lived a life of wealth with me.. it's so sad you just.. broke up with  me."

She sighed at the end and continued.

"Weird how you.. fell for Elina.. she isn't even your type! But no worries. Your fate is in my hands now."