Chapter 15: More Kisses.

«───────────────»

Just want y'all to know, i might add steamy scenes and maybe a mini smut in the middle.
Don't worry I'll add the warning. ;)

Edward POV

I sat on my bed, arms crossed over my chest. I was done with today's practice and so were the boys and Elina.

I was thinking about last night. The kiss we shared.

I don't know what happened.

But everything was going so slow, she was so close to me and not to mention her intoxicating scent. I could write a whole essay on how complete i felt while kissing her.

Her soft skin, her short breathes and moans. And when she told me it was her first kiss, it shocked me.

She is indeed a bad kisser but it was kind of cute for me.

I feel bad that i stole her first kiss. And I'm still confused why she wasn't mad at me.

Me and Elina were on completely good terms. I knew what kind of things offended her and what did not.

Someone knocked on my door frantically.

I opened it to see Elina with her messy hairs and troubled expression.

"Edward! The shower and tap isn't working! I need to go to work, please let me use your bathroom!"

"What?-"

"Please! I wanna shower, I'm getting late."

She took a step in my room. I blinked my eyes a little looking at her.

My breathe hitched as my eyes landed on her chest.

Her nipples poked through the thin, pink tshirt she was wearing. I felt blood rush to my cheeks.

Maybe she was about to take a bath and removed her clothes but later realised the shower wasn't working.

But fuck, she looks so hot. So gorgeous.

Edward stop being a pervert!

"F-fine go ahead."

She nodded running back in her room, i held the door of my room open for her.

Then with her blue towel, she ran towards my room.

Missy is definitely late for her work.

I watched how her breasts moved up and down so perfectly, the outline of her curves visible.

I closed my eyes for a moment, letting the unholy thoughts detach from me.

Elina is nothing but a innocent little dumb girl.

I convince my mind to think that Elina is a stupid little girl just so i could stop these unholy thoughts to ruin my mind.

"Thanks Edward!"

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek before rushing to the bathroom.

Fuck why is she cute and sexy at the same time.

And did she just kissed me?

All this time i was worried if she didn't like my touches but.. i guess it's a sign that she is okay with me touching and kissing her.