Chapter 22: Her jealousy.

Note- if you see the name 'Enzo' mentioned, please do tell me. I accidentally mixed up the characters of my other book in this. It's supposed to be 'Edward' not 'Enzo'.

«───────────────»

Elina POV

After a busy day at work i finally reached home. I don't remember the last time i worked so much. Maybe because i want to avoid Edward at all costs.

I rang the doorbell. Five seconds passed and i grew impatient. I pulled out the spare key and opened door, to see Harry who was just about to open it.

"Oh hey."

He said, trying to give me his best smile.

Did something happen?

"Hey Harry.."

I stepped in the living room about to sit on the couch when my eyes widened slightly.

Even though my face didn't show much surprise, i felt my world shatter on inside.

A woman, with brown hairs, hugging Edward as if he was gonna disappear the next second.

The woman's back was facing me but Edward's face was in my direction.

His eyes widened when he noticed me.

He tried to push away the woman but she didn't move at all.

"Welcome home Elina."

Jen said as he walked out from the kitchen. He gave me a warm smile.

This captured attention of the girl in Edward's arms, she looked at me a bit surprised.

"Um who's this?"

She questioned. I stayed quiet though. I was burning on the inside with jealousy and anger.

Not angry at her but at Edward.

She in no way, looked like she was his sister. No! The way her arms were loosely locked around his neck, the way she was too damn close.

It all looked seductive. Maybe i am overthinking?

"She is Elina, a part of our group."

Jen said when he noticed i wasn't speaking anymore. The girl immediately went furious.

"So you let a stranger be your teammate but not the one who has known you guys for four years!"

She screamed at Jen.

"Excuse me but, you don't know me so well. Kindly exclude me."

She scoffed at his words and looked at Harry.

"Harry! What's this?!"

"Sorry but I don't wanna explain."

Lol.

She finally turned around to look at Edward who was busy staring at me.