Chapter 27: Let's Make Love.

«───────────────»

Elina POV

I hate being injured like this. It restricts me from moving a lot. Thankfully, its healing pretty quickly.

Alina is still in bed. For a girl who considers herself very strong, she is very weak.

I hope she got her lesson. Next time she wouldn't try to cause me any harm.

But because of her, some people in the house have started disliking me.

I guess she is satisfied now. And thanks to her, Edward also have to work extra hard.

Linda tries to put Alina's responsibility on Edward. He has no choice but to follow her orders. In order to get through our last mission, we must struggle a little.

Right now i was in my room with Ava. We both were talking about random things when i asked.

"How did someone so sweet like you end up in this hell?"

"I was actually an orphan."

She said making me go surprised. Wow, i am an orphan, she is an orphan too!

"Oh.."

"Alina's mother adopted me and raised me like her own daughter. So Alina is like an older sister to me. She has been really protective of me."

I sighed. I see. For some reason my hate for Alina was melting. But i can never forgive Alina for putting me in such a danger.

"I am an orphan too."

I said. Ava gasped.

"I grew up in an orphanage."

Ava then hugged me tightly.

"Aw, don't you worry, consider me as your best friend okay? And i apologise for the behaviour of my friends."

"You don't need to apologise Ava. I'm glad you understand me."

I hugged her back and we parted away.

"Anyways goodnight cutie!"

She pecked my forehead and walked away.

Even though she is younger than me, she gives older sister vibes. She is so good at comforting. Reminds me of Edward.

Now that I'm thinking about Edward, i think he must be getting ready to sleep.

Brittany entered the room, not even acknowledging my existence, and slept on the bed next to me.

I turned off the lights and tried to sleep. But i couldn't.

I needed someone to comfort my racing heart.

I knew what i needed. All i needed was Edward's presence.

My eyes teared up. I missed him a lot.

A few hours passed and the tears on my cheek dried up, but i was still awake.

I heard Brittany snoring. I slowly sneaked out of my bedroom, the hallway was very quiet. I guess everyone was sleeping.