Cook

Freddie, Nate and JJ are playing foosball in the common room while I watch Freddie lose miserably. I would help, but I don't feel like it. They get the ball in the goal and do a cute little handshake.

"Look, you can't spin it." Freddie says. "You're not allowed to spin it."

"Too late now." I joke. Nate and JJ completely ignore Freddie and continue to do their handshake.

 Nate and JJ completely ignore Freddie and continue to do their handshake

"Anyway. It was two against one you wankers." He looks over at me. "You know you could help your boyfriend out."

"I would, but you're such a sexy loser." I look over at Pandora who's sitting by herself on the couch. "I think you guys should say something."

"And how do you expect we do that babe? Her boyfriend just cheated on her with the hottest of the hot. Besides you of course." Freddie says pulling me in, kissing me on my forehead.

"Uh huh. Whatever."

"Yes. Andrea is hot." JJ starts. "I think about her sometimes. When I'm in bed, nice and cozy, just before I go to sleep." I give him a weird look. "Sorry. I'm back." They both go over and talk to Pandora while I stay with Nate.

"Let's go a quick one before they get back." I take the ball out of the goal and put it in the middle of the field. We turn the dials and he tries to get it in the goal, but I beat him to it. I leave the common room and go to Effy at her locker. "Hey, put this in there." I say putting my binder in her locker. She closes it up and we turn back around to go to common room. I sit next to Freddie and she sits next to me.

"Well howdy-fucking-doody." I hear a familiar voice say behind me. I turn around and it's Cook. Oh boy.

"Hi Cook

"Hi Cook." Effy says.

"I just stopped by to see how deep everyone's rolling. See who's up for a pint and a poke. JJ? Panda?" They both shake their heads no. "Naomi? Why don't you bring your lady and we'll make it a threesome." They don't respond. "What's wrong with you two? Black guy?" He means Nate. Effy, Freddie and I stand up.

"We'll go." Freddie says.

"No you're alright." Cook says. Of course. "What happened to you?" He asks JJ.