Effy

Since I changed the outcome of the end of this episode, technically this is my last episode of Season 4. I hope you enjoy!

X

Effy is in the nut house and she refuses to let anyone see her. Which I think is utterly ridiculous. I don't even know when she's coming home, if she's ever coming back home. I don't know why I can't see her. Even if she did let me, I wouldn't be able to face her. I mean it was my fault she's there in the first place, because I couldn't help her. But Freddie's grandfather was right, I couldn't do it by myself. I did need help and Freddie wasn't exactly the right kind.

Since Effy left, I've been staying with Freddie. Like actually living in his house. It's different, but I do enjoy it. I thought Leo wouldn't like having another teenager in the house, but I'm not that much of a problem. Leo also likes the fact that I can cook and clean so it's less for him to do. Karen enjoys having another girl in the house. Especially since we team up sometimes and mess with Freddie.

X

I'm sitting on the couch watching TV, when I hear a knock on the door. I go and answer it and Effy is standing there.

"I brought your sweater back." She says with it in her hand. I stand there speechless. "Good to see you Effy?" she says.

 "Good to see you Effy?" she says

"Fuck that. Good to see you doesn't even cover it." I go to her and hug her with all my might. I bring her inside and sit her in the dining room. I pull out some ice cream and an apple pie. She looks at the slice in front of her and looks back up at me.

"Yours?"

"Of course." She smiles, digs in and closes her eyes with delight.

"God I've missed your cooking." I laugh lightly before I start eating.

"Why didn't you let me come see you? I've been going crazy."

"Because of the treatment John was giving me. He didn't want me to see anyone. He thought it would be better."

"Who's John?"

"John Foster. My counselor. He's the one who helped me."

"How did he do that?"

"He took all my bad memories and made them good."

"Memories of me?"

"Only a few."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"All that matters is that you're back. You're back and eating my food again."

"So you've been living here?" she says looking around.

"Yeah, Freddie's idea. It's kinda like being married but not." I hear the door open and close.

"Ana?"

"In here Freds." I call out. He comes into the kitchen and sees who's sitting at the table.