Chapter 08

"I think that's all for today. Enjoy your lunch break." Mr. Yoon said while smiling, an angelic smile to be exact. He packed his stuffs and I rushed to him.

"Mr. Yoon! Can I help you carry all these books?" I offered with a warm smile, he let out a soft chuckle which makes me goes crazy even more.

"Alright."

We both are walking together to the teacher's office, I always help Mr. Yoon carrying this or that stuffs for him because I don't know, I just feel like it.

"You did well during the mock exam. You got 61/100." He suddenly said, shattering the silence.

"Huh? Really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yup, compared to the previous exam, you got 44 but now you got 61. If you could keep it up, you'll get better marks than that for your finals." He gave me a reassuring smile which melted my heart.

When we arrived, I put the books on his table. He thanked me so I flashed him my sincere smile before I opened the door to get out but that was when Mr. Jeon was about to enter the office, both of us almost bump each other.

I gave him my malicious death glare and was about to walk away when he said something to me.

"Be at the library by 4:30pm sharp." Said Mr. Jeon in a cold way, almost like whispering. I sneered at him and rolled my eyes before walking away.

As if I am scared of him.

-

4:29pm.

I arrived right in front of the library. Thankfully Ms. Kang let us out five minutes earlier. I had to rush to the library or else Mr. Jeon would get mad at me and scold me which I hate the most.

I haven't seen even a glimpse of him. I took a seat and took my textbook out and opened them at random pages, right beside my textbook is my notebook. I grabbed my pen and starts to draw random circles and doodles. Suddenly someone sat beside me, judging by the scent, I'm pretty much sure it's Mr. Jeon.

I checked the clock.

4:34pm.

"You told me to be here by 4:30pm sharp, but you yourself came four minutes late." I retorted before rolling my eyes.

"I purposely came late to see what you're gonna do while waiting for me. And here, you're not doing as what I had hoped." He drily rebuked. I stared at him with my disgusted look as I raised an eyebrow.

"It's not fair, you know? You gave them extra class every Friday but me? You gave me extra classes everyday." I feebly drawled, my voice evidently showed him how much I obviously hate this thing.

"That's because I care about your grades, about your future." His deep voice answered.

I stopped from drawing random circles.

"Why would you care about my future?" I bleated. He went silent but then, he got one of his eyebrow raised as he stared at me with his usual straight face and sharp eyes.

"I guess I care about your future more than you did." He turned his head away, taking out a thick notebook. He put my textbook and notebook aside, putting the thick notebook right infront of me.

"What's this?"

"This will help you, I promise." He sounded soft just now. That's the first time ever I heard Mr. Jeon speaking with such voice, he doesn't sound intimidating nor callous.

"This is my notes when I was in high school. I made them to make it easier for me to revise for my finals. Everything are written inside." His answer stunned me at at the same time I don't feel impressed at all. Does that makes sense?

"Wait, you still have this notebook?" I raised an eyebrow which then he simply just nodded his head.

"Mr. Jeon, can we like, have extra classes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday only instead of everyday?" I raised an eyebrow to him.

"You wish." He laconically rebuked me.

I really wish that I could rip his face off.

"You said that you did this because you care about my future. I'm not your only student, what about the others? Don't you care about them too?" I question, miffed.

"I trust them that they'll do great in their finals." His blatant reply honestly infuriates me.

"So you're saying that you don't trust me?" I raised an eyebrow, giving him my pissed off look.

"Enough blabbering, let's get started." His monotone deep voice stated, totally ignoring my question.

"We'll start from the very first topic. You'll have a lot to learn and to catch up." He rubbed his temples, I bite my lips trying not to laugh. It's only my first extra class with him yet he's already having a headache?

"Read from my notebook first and if there's anything that you don't understand, tell me and I'll explain it to you. Once you've done reading and is ready, I'll give you test with just 15 questions." He notified, that sounded so boring and tedious.

"So I have to read from page 1-7?" I have this bored yet annoyed face expression. He nodded his head as an answer.

I'm reading his notes, I noticed that he got a very nice handwriting. How could one person be so organized? Look at this notebook, it looks so nice and everything are well written. It makes me understand them even more easier than textbooks does.

Whilst I'm busy reading, Mr. Jeon is also busy with marking the students' classworks. He got a lot more to go. Being a teacher is somehow.. Hard, I guess?

"I'm done."

"Anything you want me to explain?"

I shook my head as I crossed both my arms together.

He handed me the test papers and as he said, there's only 15 questions. It's pretty easy since this is like the very first topic, it's more like a basic knowledge of accounting and some simple equations regarding accounting.

"This is too basic and easy." I said as I handed him the test papers, I finished them in less than 10 minutes. He took the papers and scanned all of my answers which then he handed it back to me.

"Why are you giving this back to me?"

"For your reference. Keep it." He drily said.

"So, what now?"

He stood up and packed for his stuffs.

"We'll continue tomorrow. You finished early which means I'll let you go early too." His statement cheered me up.

"Okay thanks!" I tapped his chest twice before running out of the library with my belongings.

Wait, why did I do that?

To a teacher, nevertheless.

Anyways, it would be nice if Mr. Jeon could just act like what he did at the library, he sounded and looked a little less strict which is better. Like, I suddenly don't feel lazy to study since he's not being so strict and that he isn't annoying the hell me out like what he always did during class.

"Kim Hangyeol." I stopped when I heard someone calling my name, I turned around and it's Mr. Jeon, again.

"You forgot your pen." He went to me and handed me my pen, I was a bit nonplussed with Mr. Jeon suddenly acting so-not him.

"Thanks, Mr. Jeon." I didn't even smile, I'm still with my nonplussed reaction. Which surprised me even more is that, he tapped my head softly before walking away.

Yo, what the heck is wrong with him?

He's not Mr. Jeon!

-