CURSED 1

Everyone in the room was making a noise, bickering, and laughing like a normal student does when their teacher has not yet arrived but then, it all stopped. Everyone has sensed the awkward and uncomfortable atmosphere the moment their weird classmate wearing a hood enters their classroom silently.

'Audrey' they all murmured in their mind.

If this would be a typical high school they would probably bully her but for them, they are scared. They even stay away from it like she's a deadly virus or like she's a serial killer. Not only they are scared because of the rumor that Audrey's family came from a witch and that she's hiding her face behind those hoods because she had a terrible and scary face, but because of the rumor that when they were still Freshmen, this Senior student who happened to be the bully captured his attention at Audrey because she's always wearing her black hood and almost covered her face with her pure black hair. 

At his thought she was so weird and he wanted her to take it off but the girl didn't, so he probably got irritated and pulled the hood and no one knows what happen next. Because what they heard is after a week their Senior transferred to another school but there are rumors too that he was suffering from something and the next thing they knew is their Senior was lying in the coffin and they don't know why. The doctor doesn't know what's going on with their patient even after several checkups.

After that incident, they all blamed the Girl in a hood named Audrey Haradin. The school admins cannot judge too because she's just a normal student who wants to learn. They don't have any evidence too.

The Girl in a hood didn't bother to care about the surroundings. She just goes to her assigned chair silently and stares at her fingernails like she used to do. Like what she expected her classmates around her hurriedly leave near her and transfer to another chair.She just sighed and didn't bother it at all.

After a while, their professor came with the announcement.

"Good morning class. We will be having a Bag check-up. The BSED student lost something and the Student Government Officer needs to check up on every Bag here. Hindi sa mayrong magnanakaw dito, kundi sumusunod lang tayo."

Everyone groaned sabay reklamo.

"Sir? What about our privacy?? At bakit dito pa sa classroom? Nacheck na ba lahat ng courses dito sa building?!"

A cold voice echoed the whole room as everyone shut their mouth up.

"How about you finding a school?"

It was like dead air for a minute, so that cold baritone voice continued, and hearing that thunderous voice made the students get goosebumps and intimidate. However, most of the students inside the classroom beam in pleasure and squeaks happily and felt honored that finally! The SGO President is inside their room and they've got to see their Greek Handsome and hot President.

"Oh my gosh! I wanna say this to the other section kyaah" a student murmured excitedly but then glared at her brat classmate who spoke earlier. 

"Buti nga sayo papansin kasi."

"You have no right to question your teacher. You're here in the school to learn and follow the rules, not to spread your brat attitude and disrespect."