PROLOGUE

There's a beauty that everyone adores. She has a beauty that will leave anyone around her astonished and gazing at her. Just looking at her may turn everyone's head. Just looking at this statuesque face might make you quiver. Because of its face, a beauty that could make any guy drool and worship her.

A beauty that can put a person's life in jeopardy. This is a beauty that may send you to oblivion forever. A beauty that will engulf your soul if you look at it for the first time.

The secret. The imprecation.

Would you like to join her journey and join us in unfolding the truth of the past?

What will be the reasons behind this astounding and astonishing beauty?

I am Audrey Haradin and this is my story...

DISCLAIMER. This is a semi masterpiece and a work of fiction. Any of it is the author's creations, characters, locations, and events are either imaginary or derived from the author's imagination. Anyone who appears to be a similarity to real people, whether living or dead, locales, or events, is completely unintentional. If you distribute this book in any form or by any means - including electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise - without the author's permission it is illegal and punishable by law. PLAGIARISM IS A TERRIBLE OFFENCE!

All rights reserved @LauvMaker.2022