CURSED 2

Those pair of crystal eyes ...

I was taken aback when she withdrew her arm and walked away. I gritted my teeth and just followed her. But before that, I turn around to face the others and the students in this class.

"Go back to your classes and continue your class students." Then hurriedly get out of the room and followed the girl. Suppressing my emotion so I couldn't burst out and end up losing control like what happened earlier.

As we approached the Dean's office, I quickly walked over to where she was and passed her to open the door. She was slightly stopped for a second but continued to enter inside. Dean's suddenness and wonder were obvious on his face why we were here in his office. I was waiting for this girl to speak because she was the only one who made the decision to come here, and if she didn't, I'd bring her here by myself if she didn't.

"May I know why the two of you are here in the middle of these class hours?" The Dean spoke. He put down his book and shifted his gaze to the two of us standing in front of him.

"Go on speak," I spoke to the girl. I firmly commanded.

But she didn't. I'm pissed, Really! Is she testing my patience!?

"I saw your daughter's wallet on her bag, Dean." There was a look of shock on Dean's face and a frown. He turned his gaze to the woman.

"Really?"

But she didn't speak. This girl is getting on my nerves.

"Speak. Now. Miss."

I saw her little nod and I bet the Dean has seen it too. Really huh? I remain firm and maintain my poker face.

"Why would you do that Miss? You can work for money and steal something is not a good idea. You know that right?" The Dean said. I thought she wouldn't answer again but she nodded her head and did not speak.

"And after knowing that, I'm sure you know the consequences of your mistakes, right?" The Dean calmly said. The girl nodded once again.

"Good." The Dean looked at me, "you take care of it." I nodded in response.

"Goodbye, Sir."

The moment we stepped outside I faced her only to find out that she was already waiting for me expecting the consequences.

"As for your punishments, clean building 2's stock room and the CR on the second floor. You may start after the class and this should be done after 1 week before the day of the midterm."

Before she left, I just saw her slightly nod her head. I made a sly grin. She was unconcerned about her punishments? Because some students think there are a lot of unusual things in the room, almost all of the students on campus don't want to spend any time there, and if at all possible they don't want to go through the hallway. I'm not saying I believe such rumors, but I'm just not interested in them. It's true that the room was cleaned 4 years ago which is still filthy, so expect the thick dust and cobwebs, aside from some bizarre nonsense myth. Broken chairs and tables, as well as broken glasses, were littered all over the area.

The CR is no longer recognizable as one because it is so filth and hasn't been cleaned in a long time, and you don't want to dwell in the odor for more than five minutes to get rid of it. So, how is it that she can clean it...on her own? Tss. Let's see if you're up for the challenge.

AUDREY's

I smiled bitterly, knowing the truth that I was framed up. Even if I say that I didn't do it they still don't even believe me and are afraid to speak because of what they plant on their mind that I am a witch, a dangerous specie, a monster. Kahit na ako mas gustuhin ko nalang hindi maki-alam kaysa masali pa sa gulo. And I don't want that too. It is better to be this way than to be attached to a person that you'll know you put them in danger. Mas Mabuti nang mag isa, at isipin ng iba na isa akong weirdo, mangkukulam, ant kung ano-ano pang mga masasakit na salita kaysa ipahamak sila, ipahamak ang taong nakapaligid sa akin. Mas hindi ko kakayanin. Mas hindi kakayanin ng konsensya ko kung pati ang inosenteng tao madamay dahil sa akin.