✦Vacation pt.1✦

(Hi you guys just a bit of a note that I dont live in america and idk what santa monica pier looks like. I've searched it and hopefully I get this chapter accurately. idk if u can actually swim in the pier but if im wrong, this is my early apology. thanks!)

includes: catcalling

Kai's pov

We arrived at the location after...I honestly dont know. I slept the whole trip.

I placed the bag on the bed and laid down. This hotel is actually great. you get all. you have your own mini jackuzi, you can see the view from here. there's a cabinet full of wine. It's a whole package. also the reason why the bill is three times more expensive than the normal room.

"when are we going to the pier?" Amelia asks looking at the view of the pier

"tomorrow. we can have breakfast right here tomorrow so we get a good view." I suggest

"Sounds great"

"Will you please help me put these bags in the closet? you brought too much clothes. Amelia, we're not moving here" I joked as they went inside to help me.

"Trust me, you're not gonna complain once you see me wearing them"

"Are these all swim suit and bikinis?"

"Not all but most of them"

We finished putting all the bags in the closet and lay beside each other on the bed.

"Hey, Kai" Amelia says

"Hmm?"

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For this. The idea of being down there and get to see the pier and ride the ferris wheel seems like a dream come true"

I kissed her on the forehead and yawned

"Let's sleep so we could have more energy tomorrow"

--time skip--

"Kai, wake up!!" Amelia says pulling my arms as I rub my eyes

"Ameliaa" I say with a groan

"Come on you said we'll have breakfast"

I sat on the bed still sleepy but I dont wanna get her mad so I got up the bed

"yayy! I'll fix the table, you cook" Amelia says like a child who just got a balloon

"Why would I cook? there's room service Amelia" I say walking in the bathroom

"Oh shit yeah you're right. then help me fix the table. and then we'll go to the pier?"

"Yeah"

"God i'm so happy right now I could die"

"please, don't"

we ordered food and ate.

"Have I told you about the new project we've been tryi-" I cut amelia off by puting my finger on her mouth

"No talking about work"

"Well then what would we talk about?"

we were silent for a few minutes realizing that we cant have a conversation unless its about work

"Yeah go talk about your project" I say changing my mind.

--time skip--

"Amelia!" I call her from the bathroom. God she takes forever when she's in the bathroom

"Hold on!" she says

after a few minutes the door finally opens reavealing Amelia wearing a 2piece swimsuit.

Fuck she's hot.

"How does this look?" Amelia asks

"It's fine. let's go" I feel her rolling her eyes on me so I walked into her to change what I said.

"I'm sorry. You look very sexy" I say kissing her on the lips.

We went to the pier and had so much fun until these guys came.

"Sup, lady" one of the guys said looking at amelia.

I pulled amelia back so they wont get near her.

"has someone told you that you are very sexy?" The same guy says as the others laughed

"Hey dude just back off" I say trying not to make a scene

"And who are you?"

"She's my girlfriend so back off"

"Ohh never knew that a lesbian could be hot till I saw you"

they walked over on us saying some weird stuff about amelia

"Just give her to us so we can fuck her till we can dude" they laughed at they guy's statement. I looked at Amelia and saw that she's scared already.

I've had it. I puched the guy on the face and his mouth and nose immediately bleed. the other guys ran leaving their friend.

"I said back off two times" He got up and tried to punch me back but I have a fast reflexes and dodged his punch and kicked him instead.

"Just go away" I say as he did

I went to amelia and hugged her

"You okay?"

"Yeah"

"Let's go back to our hotel"

We're back in our hotel getting dressed

"Well that was ruined fast" I say talking about our vacation

"hmm" Amelia agrees but still not in the mood

"Hey, it's fine"

"Its just so dissapointing. its not even dark yet. we have so much time to have fun there and then those punk ruined it" Amelia complains.

"We'll make it up tomorrow. plus the fun doesn't have to end that fast" I say walking into them placing kisses on her neck.

I pushed her down the bed and got ontop of her.

I kissed her neck leaving marks and then proceeds to take her shirt off revealing her perfect breast. I sucked one of her nipples in my mouth making her moan a bit.

I removed her short and underwear and kissed her thighs. I sucked her pussy hard making her moan but louder this time. while Im sucking her pussy she pulled my hand and put it on her own breast telling me to squish them as I did.

I got up and finally did what she's been waiting for. I put two fingers insider her making her moan

"Fuck!" Amelia yells

"Faster daddy" She asks while moaning

"What's the magic word baby?"

"Pleasee. Ugh fuck me fast-er pleasee"

I did what she's asking me to do. and I could feel her shaking which means she'll cum any minute now.

"Let me cum in your mouth Kai"

I put my mouth on her entrance as she realesed her cum.

"swallow" she said

I did as I was told to which made her chuckle. probably thinking how much I'll do anything for her when we have sex.

Even though our day was ruined by those little shits, we still make it a good day for the both of us.

I guess this is our own way of having a great team.