✦Stolen kiss✦

Amelia's pov

I still went to work even though I know this is the first place Kai would go to. I can just ignore them, right?

"Amelia!" Link greets with a big smile

"Hi, Link"

"Maggie told me what happened. Im so sorry"

"Huh? What are you sorry for?"

"I just think your sad about the break up, you know?"

"Wait...what break up?"

"With Kai?"

"Kai and I didn't break up. we're just in a very complicated situation right now."

"Let me guess, She fucked up? She always do that"

"Stop calling them a 'she', Link"

"Whatever. by the wayy we're having a little party at teddy's. coming?"

"What's the party for?"

"They just wanna get drunk"

I just scoffed and left. should I go? It feels wrong because Kai isn't with me. But I hate them right now, right? ok im going. alone.

--time skip--

I was on my way out of the hospital when I saw Kai at the door with flowers on their hand and they seem to be with tom too.

I quickly ran back inside hoping they didn't see me.

"Hiding again?" Maggie says out of nowhere

"Where the hell did you came from?!" I say with a slight shock look

"Think fast because they're going in"

I ran in the elevator and went on a random floor hoping Kai wont go here.

a few minutes later the elevator opened and revealed Kai. I ran in a random patient's room and it was an old man sleeping. Kai walked pass and i quickly went in the elevator to go down and ran my way out then I saw Tom.

Fuck.

"Amelia!"

"Tom I see you're here with Kai"

"Stop ignoring them. trust me they regret everything they did, Amelia"

"Just dont tell them you saw me. please" I say running in my car and drove while crying.

I dont even know why im crying. I mean its my own fault. I keep on hiding without hearing their side of story.

I feel bad but I just keep on reminding myself that they never felt bad about stuff they said to me.

"you're ok, you look fine, it looks good i guess" like come on. You cant blame me. I love compliments.

I remembered the party Link's talking about so I went to mer's closet to find something that fits and good for party.

--time skip--

"Amelia!! You came!" Maggie says

"Yeah i did. yayy!" I say with a sarcastic voice which maggie rolled an eye on

"Amelia!" Link greets

"Hi"

"Looking good" He says and I hope its not a flirtatious way

"Thanks" I say with a smile

"Ohh will you help me refill this chips in there?" Link asks

"Of course" I followed him and stuffed chips in the bowl

a few minutes of refilling, I felt a hand on my chin and lips touching mine. Of course it was Link. I pushed him back looking scared.

"What the fuck, Link?!" I say with a slight yell

"What? I thought you liked me again?"

"What? No I dont. Im in a relationship and so are you"

"So what? you two are breaking up anyways and My girlfriend wont know I swear" I slapped him hard because every word that came from his mouth was so wrong

"Kai and I aren't breaking up and why in hell do you think I'd be interested in becoming your mistress?"

I ran out of the party and went in my car. I didn't drive yet though because I cant see anything from all the tears blocking my sight.

Everything tonight is just so fucked up.

1.Kai not being with me right now
2.Link kissed me
3.Tom would probably tell Kai
4.I'll stay in mer's place again.

I hate how my life is right now.

AN/: Short chapter but enough for a writer that is lazy and is unmotivated and keep procrastinating so im sorry: )