✦Our love story✦

Kai's pov

It was actually a great love story Amelia and I have. The only way I Could be with her was to steal her...From my brother. Yeah you've heard it, Amelia is my brother Link's ex, and I'm the reason they broke up mhm.

Amelia visited our house a lot of time to you know 'visit my mother'. They had a lot of talks and dinners and the first time she saw me, she never took her eyes off me. Amelia Asked me a lot about myself that time which got me really confused think that someone's interested in me.

And then one time she just went into my room without knocking which really ruined my mood cause I was playing my electric guitar. "Hey" She said to me as I stopped playing my guitar.
"Sup?" I asked with a little nod.

"So like...I don't have anything to do. Link's out" She said with a chuckle "Uhm...ok" I said with a smile not wanting to be rude "I was thinking if I could hang here for a while im really geting bored" I looked at my guitar again feeling a bit awkward in this situation.

"You play guitar?" she asked "ah yes I do" I say with a short laugh to make her feel comfortable "Well I didn't know that" She said "No one just ever asked me about this...thing" i say pointing at my guitar "play something. just imagine as if im not here" She said

I played 'Kiss it better' by rihanna and she started singing and not gonna lie she's good. after that little jam we had I said "I thought you said I should imagine as if you're not here" I said without looking at her "sorry i just happen to know what you're playing and in fact it's my favorite." "Yeah it's a good song" We were silent for a few minutes but it wasn't an awkward one. I looked at her just to find that she's already looking at me.

It happened all so fast that I didn't even notice she has pushed me into my bed. She kissed me and of course I kissed her back. Amelia is pretty but I dont feel anything like THAT to her that time considering that she's my brother's girlfriend. After making out with her she was out of breath and suddenly ran out of my room. I had a huge smile on my face while breathing. I don't know why im smiling though.

Having another dinner with them after that...kiss was really awkward for me and amelia. I keep looking at her but everytime I do she's already looking at me which kinda feels creepy.

"Do you guys have some funny story together?" mom asked pointing at Link and Amelia

"Uh hold on let me think" Link said

"I've got one" Amelia said

"Go ahead, dear" mom said wanting to hear it and so do I

"Link tried proposing to me" She said with a smile as we all looked at her and her smile drop when she saw us not laughing.

"Link! You proposed to amelia?" my mom said happily

"She said no mom" Link said

"Why is that?" I asked

"I uh just dont...wanna get married in general" she said and I could sense that she was nervous

"Same. I dont like that idea of being stuck or imprisoned into one relationship that's probably gonna end up into a divorce" I say trying to butt in

"I dont like that too. I mean im not saying that I dont wanna be with Link for the rest of my life. I just dont wanna feel like I cant tell you if ever i fall out of love considering that I made my vow to be with you" She said looking at Link.

Cringe.

Link smiled to amelia and rubbed her cheeks "I get it babe." He said with a smile as they hugged and once they pulled away from each other...

"So will you marry me?" Link asked with a smile as Amelia's dropped

"Link I-...No" She said walking out the table.

too much drama.

Link followed her and mom and I just sat there kept eating.

after a half hour they came back and mom and I are already cleaning up the table.

"you two have worked it out?" mom asked

"yes mom. i figured that i dont need to marry amelia if she doesn't want me to."

--time skip--

It has been 6months since amelia and link are visiting our home. it's more often this time though.

As days goes by I feel like im developing feelings for Amelia which is wrong. Maybe its because of the way she stares at me every fucking lunch or dinner we have and at first i found it very creepy but now i kinda find it...sexy? hot? attractive? im so weird.

Amelia walked up into my room without knocking. she does that all the time.

"whatcha doing" she said in a singy tone

"reading why?" i said with a singy tone too as i got up from my bed and tried to sit

"what's that?" she asked

"It Ends With Us" I say showing her the book cover

"Ohh I've read that. I cried yeahh" She said

"Yeah its good im just reading it again for the third time" I said

Then there was another silence which was really awkward.

"Where's Link?" I asked

"Out as usual" she said

"Hm" i say quietly

"Well do have anything more to say or?" I asked wanting this awkwardness to end

"Yeah I do...but it cant be expressed in words" She said as she climbed into my lap making me drop my book.

We made out...hard. a few minutes later she has pushed me in my bed still kissing. I turned around to be ontop of her "my turn" I whispered to ears. I kissed her neck leaving a little marks which i knew was a huge problem.

In the middle of our sex session, I heard the door open revealing mom which made us stop as I got off top of her.

"What the hell, Kai!" Mom yelled. I panicked so I tried my best to put on my shirt as soon as possible and so did Amelia.

Amelia has left the room and ran out of the house.

"Mom, you cant tell Link about any of this" I said. My brother and I are close. I like him cause he respects my gender and pronouns. He even identifes me as his Sibling not brother or sister and I dont want this to ruin our closeness.

My mom scoffed and left. Im sure she won't tell.

Wouldn't she?

AN/: Ok hi haha this will have another part because i cant fit their love story in one chapter. this is my first kaimelia story so uh yeah. present happenings will happen i think in chapter 3. but idk so yeah. thanks for reading!<33