43

It's already 6pm and I haven't gotten out of bed yet. Have I been awake since 8? Yes I have. Have I just sat in bed overthinking everything that has been going on lately? Also yes.

I just feel really confused.

He's been an ass for the most part. But those few times that he wasn't were, I don't know. They kinda felt like old times. And I really don't know how to feel about that. A few nights ago I went to talk to him about a mission Gojo gave us and when I walked into his room, Maki was there laughing while he smiled at her. He rarely smiles, and Maki rarely laughs. That can't be nothing. I thought about just being upfront about it and asking him, naa he'll think I still like him. I don't. I'm sure I don't. Fuck! I hate you so much Megumi.

Uhhhh! I can't do this shit all over again! I just need a smoke and I'll be fine. No, he doesn't like that, I shouldn't...... oh fuck him I don't like some things he does too but I don't stop him. Have I gone crazy from being in here for so long?

Wait, isn't Kamo here to visit a friend of his? Well, looks like the day won't be so boring after all.

I crawl out of my bed to get my phone from my nightstand before scrolling down on the screen to find my good old friends number.

HA! There it is! Hehe, I haven't changed it from booty call. It rings a few times before I hear a familiar voice from the other side.

"Well if it isn't my bestest friend." He said cheerfully.

"That title won't last long if you don't visit me. How dare you come to Tokyo and not come to me first? I'm offended." I shake my head in disappointment but stopped when I remembered he can't see me.

"Well beauty, I'm actually on my way right now. I was going to give you a surprise but you had to go and ruin it huh?" I heard him sigh trying to act annoyed.

"You know I don't like surprises anyways. Are you far? We have quite the catching up to do." I lower my voice seductively.

"You still need to give me a room tour babygorl. We can have as much catching up in there as you please." He joked back while trying to mimic my deep voice.

"Get here first before getting all excited. Don't want to reveal all of our plans when you walk through the door."

"I'm pulling up in the drive way right now, see you." He sent me a little kiss before hanging up the phone to probably park.

I finally got out of the room for the first time today to walk over to the front door when I saw Itadori open the door for our guest.

Itadori smiled at him before moving over to the side to let Kamo in. Kamo smiled back before looking over at me. His smile quickly turned into a smirk as I walked over to engulf him in a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist to hug me back before lifting me up to his level. I placed my head in the crook of his neck before speaking so my words would be muffled enough for only us to hear. "I really missed you. Well more what's in your pants but that's still you." I heard him laugh lightly as he leaned his head on mine. "I missed you too."

"Hey Megumi, you're done from training?." I froze when I heard Itadori talk to the person that just walked into the room and I guess Kamo noticed as he slowly placed my stiff body back on the ground.

I slowly turned around and our eyes instantly locked together. He had an unreadable look on his face as he stared back at me. The whole room suddenly felt very tense and Kamo breaking the silence definitely didn't work. "It's good to see you again, Fushiguro." Kamo said as he slightly moved away from me.