Chapter 16

Until now, Lila, or Elle I guess, was the girlfriend I'd done the most with. We'd never gone past the heavy making out and occasional grabbing of each other's breasts though, so everything with Lazuli was not only feeling amazing, but new as well. Therefore, when she told me she was starving, my mind immediately thought that I should have given her some extra s'mores before we started this work out. I completely misunderstood.

It was only when she folded her wings back and pounced on me like a hawk after a mouse, that I realized what she meant. Yes, I know I'm slow. But she wasn't.

There was no teasing, she knew how worked up I was already and landed face first between my legs, burying herself between my lips and causing me to scream in both pleasure and surprise. Within seconds, her hands had snaked under my thighs to throw them over her shoulder. One moved to grip my ass and the other made its way up my torso to squeeze my breast and tease my nipple. I was on sensory overload, and I couldn't tell what to pay attention to!

I mean, we've all watched porn, right? But when you watch it, what is real and what is just for the camera? Sure, I'd seen plenty of girl-on-girl videos where one girl is licking another, and it all looks exciting, but until this moment I'd never understood just how wonderful it really could be. I was in fucking heaven. Lazuli had her tongue slipping deep within me, her lips pressed against my folds as she licked and slurped at my juices. The fingers of one hand were grabbing my ass, pulling me up into her mouth and I was more than happy to tense my thighs and lift them up myself so she could feed upon me all she liked. Her other hand had begun rolling my nipple between her thumb and forefinger and together it was an attack on the pleasure center in my brain that was quickly sending me over the edge. As I looked down at her she lifted her eyes, her gaze meeting mine, and it was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. It was as though she were commanding me to just let go and enjoy it.

Which is what she did as soon as she moved her mouth up to my clit and sucked on it. I was gone in an instant, calling out her name over and over as I ran my fingers through her hair, pulling her into my loins and hoping I didn't drown the love of my life. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh god fuck! My fucking god Lazuli! Oh, fuck that was amazing!" I was able to gasp out while I spasmed uncontrollably. She just chuckled and didn't stop, just turned her attention to the insides of my thighs, licking me happily till she was sure I'd been all cleaned up.

"You swear a lot!" she giggled as she kissed her way up my body, pausing only to nip at my rock-hard nipples which made me groan in more pleasure before straddling me. She gazed down at me, holding my cheeks in her hands fondly. "Did I do that?"

"It wasn't my fault, you and your mouth forced me to swear a lot!" I countered.

"So, if I don't do that again, you won't swear anymore?" she asked sweetly.

My eyes bulged at the thought of that. I needed more of it! Right now, in fact! "But what if I like to swear? What if I'd like to swear all night?" I ran my hands down her back till I found her round little ass and squeezed it gently. "Or, what if I wanted to make you swear?"

She looked at me with wide eyes. "I don't swear!"

Well now that sounded like a challenge! The gauntlet had been thrown!

I gripped Lazuli's hips and rolled us over, pinning her back to the cotton undies and pressing my hips into her loins. "I'm going to make you swear!"

"I told you, I don't swear," she replied in a husky voice before biting her lower lip.

I started kissing her ear, nibbling lightly, and receiving a low moan of pleasure in return. Her skin was so soft under my lips, almost like the petals of the flower she had been born from, and just as tasty. I kissed my way down her jaw, making my way to her neck and pausing only to nibble a bit. Lazuli was writhing under me now, lifting her hips up into my stomach and moaning nonstop. "Oh, Cristyn, that feels so good!" she whispered happily. "Keep going!