| NICK

Readers Pronounces: He/him

Y/n's POV
I was going over to the triplets house today. I haven't seen them in a bit because of covid. I was excited to see them again.

I skated over there because they live close. I knocked on the door and Nick answered the door. I slightly smiled at him.

"Finally you can come over!" He said to me then let me in. We went to the living room. Both Matt and Chris were on the couch. I greeted them and they greeted me.

We all started talking and making weird TikToks. It was getting late so we decided to watch a movie.

The movie was good so far. We were halfway through it. Matt and Chris were tired so they went to bed early.

It was just me and Nick. We were both kinda falling asleep on the couch. I feel asleep on his shoulder and he had his arms around me nicely.

Chris POV
I got up to get water and I saw Nick and Y/n cuddling on he couch?!? I was honestly really surprised by this. I heard Matt coming down the stairs. I told him to be quiet and then pointed to them in the couch. He was just as surprised as I was. We took a few pictures of them and had a few laughs but then we went back upstairs and made sure not to disturb them.

————-
I hope you liked it!! Sorry it's a bit short <3