| CHRIS

Readers pronounce: She/ her

Y/n POV
I have been in the triplets videos for a while now. I'm nicks best friend so he invites me to do a lot of videos with them.

I am friends with all of them but me and Chris.....well we feel a bit different. In some videos you can see us kinda flirting with each other. I play with his hair and he will play with mine. I honestly really like Chris. He's a great guy. But I don't think I could ever ask him out.

Today I was going to hang out with them. We were gonna film a video later. I walked into their house and saw Chris in the kitchen. I waved to him and he waved back. "Are you making a video with us tonight?" He asked before I left. "Oh yeah I am" I said and he smiled. I started to leave but he pulled me back. "Where you going?"  "I was just gonna hang out with nick he told me he was upstairs" I said. "No just stay here with me!" He smiled and pulled me into a hug. I felt very comfortable with Chris. His sent soothed me. We hugged for a while till we heard nick call my name. That's when we both knew we couldn't do this anymore. He had a sad face in and I felt bad for going upstairs.

*time skip*
We all went to the car to start filming a video. This time me and Chris say in the back together. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He put his hand on my leg. I blushed as I felt his hand touched me.

We started filming the video just like we normally do. Me and Chris flirted a little like we normally do as well. It's not anything weird to Matt and nick either.

After we were done filming they dropped me off at my house like they do every day. I got ready for bed and went on my phone. I was tagged in a lot of videos. I was kinda confused because not a lot of people tag me in anything. I looked at the videos and it was ship edits of me and Chris?! I was kinda shocked people liked us together. I always pictured being with him but I didn't think other people did. There was so many ship edits of me and Chris. This was just making me like him even more.

———————-
I know this is probably not what they wanted but I tried my best. I hope you did like it though. Sorry it took me so long to make another imagine by the way. I have been focusing on school a lot.