| MATT

Readers pronounce: She/her

Y/n's POV
Nick and I have been best friends since we were 11. We met in school because we were put in the same class. I get along with his brothers too. Expect...I kinda like one of them....I like Matt....I have since nick introduced us. I was 11 when I met Matt. It was a few weeks after me and nick started being friends.

Flash back

I was going to nicks house because he invited me over. He told me that he had other brothers that might want to hang out with us. Our plan was to watch a movie and play a few games so I didn't mind. I made it to there house and I knocked on the door. Nick answered it. "Hey nick!" I said "oh hey Y/n"

He let me inside. "My brothers aren't here right now-" as he said that, I heard foot steps running down the stairs. I looked over at the stairs and saw two boys that looked like nick. He told me he was a triplet. "Never mind" Nick said. When both of the boys saw me they just stared at me. It's like they never seen a girl before. "That's Chris and Matt" Nick said. I looked at Matt. He was cute. Even though Chris looked like him. "H-hi" Matt said. I slightly waved. "Come one lets go watch a movie" Nick said and grabbed my hand. "We want to watch a movie too" Chris said. "Fine.." Nick said. We went to the living room and put on the tv. Matt sat right next to me and he fell asleep on me during the movie.

End of Flashback

So I basically have been liking Matt since I was little. He hasn't really noticed me since though. I want him to notice me though. I walked into there house because were close so I don't need to knock. I saw Matt in the kitchen. "Hey Matt" I said "oh hey" he said back. He was looking at his phone. "Oh-nicks not here" he said "where is he?" "He had to go out and get something for a video, he went with Chris too" he said. I was a little upset because I was hopping to hang out with nick today.

I was about to leave when Matt grabbed my arm. "No don't leave, we could hang out" he said. "Okay what do you wanna do?"

"Let's go on a walk"

We went on a long walk. It was honestly really nice. I got to spend time with Matt and we got to talk about a lot of things. It was really peaceful. It felt like I had nothing to worry about in life anymore. I felt very comfortable with Matt. When we made it back to his house nick and Chris still weren't home.

"Let's go watch a movie" he said and we went in his living room. We started watching a movie and he fell asleep on me like he did when we were younger! This was great. I think he's finally starting to notice me.

—————
I know I said I was making more Chris imagines and I am! But I wanted to post this first!