| MATT

Readers pronounce: She/Her

Y/n POV
Me and Matt were watching the power rangers. Matt and I loves the power rangers. We watch it at least once a month.

We were cuddling in his bed eating snacks. It honestly was the perfect night. I loved movie night with Matt.

I look over at Matt and smile at him watching the movie. I noticed his face. He looked like he was basically drooling over the movie. I looked at the movie and saw the pink ranger on the screen. I rolled my eyes. Matt always talks about the pink ranger.

"There's your girlfriend Matt" I said pointing at the pink ranger teasing him "shut up your my girlfriend" he said. "Then why are you drooling over her?!?" I said jokingly. "I'm not drooling" he argued. "Yes you are!!!" I said crossing my arms. I was getting kinda upset now. I know she's fictional and Matt can't leave me for her but I'm still upset because I know she's really pretty. He paused the movie. "Don't be mad at me!! You know I love you more then her!!"
"I know! But she's really pretty..." I said "don't be jealous" he said then brought me close to his chest. He kissed the top of my head.

—————————-
Okay so I made this last night so I'm sorry if it doesn't make any sense. I just thought it would be a funny imagine to do. I might go something similar with Chris if y'all want me to.