| CHRIS

Readers pronounce: She/Her

Y/n's POV
My boyfriend Chris went to a party the other night. I didn't go because I had homework to do. Chris didn't want to go unless I went with him but I insisted that he should go because he doesn't go to parties often and I wanted him to have fun. He finally decided to go to the party.

I went to bed late last night because I had a lot of homework. I assume Chris went to bed late as well. I didn't wake up till lunch because I was so tired. I walked downstairs to my kitchen and went to grab something to eat.

When I finally made something I sat down and started eating. I looked at my phone for the first time today and TONES of messages were coming on my phone. A bunch of people were asking my questions about me and Chris and a bunch of people were sending me videos. I was very confused. I had no idea what they were talking about. I finally looked at one of the videos.

It was a video of Chris at the party and another girl kissing him. The video was short. It was just her kissing him. Honestly I was heartbroken. I felt like crying. They next thing I knew I was balling my eyes out. I went to the washroom and cleaned myself up then I grabbed my phone and called Chris. I was still crying a little bit and you could hear it in my voice.

*on the phone*

Hey Chris...can you please come over we need to talk

Yeah I was on my way anyway

He sounded upset too. I think he knows why I'm upset. A few minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and he was there. He had a guilty face. By now I wasn't crying but my face was red and slightly puffy.

"I swear I didn't mean to she's the one who did it! I didn't want to and I didn't even know it was happening to till after!!-"

"What the hell happened Chris??!?" I said raising my voice.

"There was this girl at the party who said she was a fun, so I said hello to her and was nice to her because she was a fan!! For some reason the girl thought I liked her so she kissed me!  One of her friends filmed her doing it. I had no idea she was gonna kiss me and I pushed her away after she kissed me and told her I had a girlfriend!! I was really mad at her after that. I went home soon after all that I swear!" He said it kinda fast.

Honestly I believed him. He has never lied to me before. It didn't look like he was kissing her In the video. He gave me a sweet look that said 'please believe me' written all over it. I nodded my head at him. "Okay I believe you..." I said.

He started to slightly smile at me. He walked over and kissed my cheek. "I would never actually do that" I gave him a kiss on the lips and we both smiled into the kiss. I truly love Chris and I was heartbroken when I thought he had cheated on me. I'm very happy that he didn't and it was just a miss understanding.

—————-
Here it is!!! Let me know what you think!

Please don't forget to vote<3