Your Kids | Part 1

Simon | Jackson:
"Where do babies come from?" Your 6 year old son Jackson asked randomly over diner, causing you and Simon both to nearly spit out your food. As the dinner table went silent you and Simon both looked at each other deciding who would answer this question. "Well Jack..." Simon began but soon stopped, "Simon you started, so tell him." You said with a smirk knowing that now Simon would be forced to come up with something to tell the little boy patiently waiting. "Well when a boy and a girl are married and all grown up and ready to have a baby they...." Simon stopped and looked at you for help, but you were drawing a blank and couldn't think of anything. "They do what?" Jackson asked now running patience. "They asked God if they can be blessed with a little boy or girl and then one just kind of shows up in mommy's tummy." You said to Jackson hoping to satisfy him. "But buddy now that you know you have to keep very quiet about it until you are older. It is like a big secret." You said to him, as you looked at Simon who was still holding back laugher. "Ok mommy my lips are sealed!" Jackson said as he began to eat again. "But wait are you going to get more babies?" Jackson asked, "ya' never know." Simon said cheekily as he winked at you. "Maybe." You said winking back, now knowing what you may have in store for tonight.

Harry | Ava:
"Mommy when will I get boobs?" Your 5 year old daughter, Ava asked while you, Harry, and her were all sitting in the living room. "When you're older." You said trying to satisfy her curious mind as Harry began to crack up. "Daddy, it isn't funny I need boobs so the boys will like me." Ava said sassily. "Oh my god." You laughed not expecting that to come from Ava's mouth. Soon you had joined in on Harry's hysterics. "Honey I am sure the boys love you now." You said glancing at Harry who was out of control. "Daddy stop it!" She said as she got up and walked to Harry only to slap his hand playfully. "Ava you will have boobs soon enough hon." You said shaking your head. "But can I at least wear a bra?" Ava asked causing you and Harry both to nearly choke. "How do you know about those?" Harry asked shocked. "I saw one on the ground in yours and mommy's room." She said looking at you as putt your head in hand in embarrassment. "Guess this ones on you." Harry said patting you back walking out the room.

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\ 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

kendra xo