Josh | Sad

Your POV-

The sound of glass shattering made you jump as you entered your house. You immediately dismissed the idea of a burglar as Josh's car was parked outside, and you thought he must have knocked something down accidentally.
"Josh?" You called out as you made your way towards your bedroom.
"Are you ok- Josh, what are you doing!" You shouted as he threw a framed picture of the two of you at the floor. Horrified, you looked at the pile of broken objects that were tossed all over the floor.

"I'm done, Y/N! I'm so done with you!" Josh shouted as he grabbed another frame. Before he could break it, you snatched it from his hands. His eyes we filled with fury.
"W-what?" You stuttered. Instead of answering you, he threw his phone across the bed. Your eyes never left the headline as you bent down.
(Y/N) cheating on Josh? It read. You couldn't help but laugh as you read through the tweets.

"So it's funny to you? You're not even a bit ashamed at the slut that you are?" His words snapped you out of your humor.
"Excuse me?" Anger was beginning to take over, and you tried your hardest to calm down.

"That was the day you didn't answer my calls. It all makes sense now." Before you could respond, Josh pinched the bridge of his nose. "Don't bother with excuses. I'll just grab my stuff and get out of your life. That way you can continue to see him."

"No, you know what? Don't fucking bother, Josh. I'll leave." You said as you grabbed your keys from the dresser. "Oh, and by the way, that's my brother." You said as you threw the picture frame at his feet

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}🐸

YeA this was my first sad imagine so it probably sucks..sorry.

~Kendra