Simon | Imagine

*Who knew school would get in the way
of so much things jeez*
+ sorry two Simons in a row with the same story line

You knocked on the door one time. Two times. Three times later, you heard faint footsteps running down the hallway. You were aware of your shocked face, the tears still on your face and your eyes most likely all red. You were aware of it. Vik stopped in the door as he saw you, and for a second it looked like he was torn between welcoming you home or asking what the hell was going on. He chose the second.

"What happened?" he asked, his voice filled with worry and it hurt so much to look at him and you just let out a sob, feeling your eyes tear up again. "Y/n, come-"

He wrapped his arms around you, helping you inside while you tried your best to hold back your tears. He held you tight all through the house, arm wrapped around your shoulder like he didn't know what else to do. Josh and Jj were surprisingly sitting in the couch, and you saw how their faces lit up when they saw you – but the happiness were quickly exchanged by surprise.

"What happened?" Josh asked, getting up from the couch with Jj right behind him. "You're home early, did anything-?"

You shook you head. "No, no", you mumbled, "you got anything to drink?"

"Water-?" Josh asked and you just shook your head again.

"Stronger, please."

"Oh, I'll get it."

You smiled weakly. "Thanks."

You sat in silence, all of you, until he got back, holding a bottle in his left hand and a glass filled with liquor in his other, and he handed it over to you. You swallowed half the glass immediately, pulling a face. "Did you know?" you mumbled, glancing up at Vik. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Did you know he was fucking other girls?"

The silence before was back, and Vik glanced over at Josh, his eyes wide. "Simon?" he asked after a while, sounding unsure." You nodded, staring down at your feet. "Did you know?" You ask. "No what?! Are you serious? Are you sure? "You glared up at Vik as another tear rolled down your cheek. "I fucking walked in on them, do you want more proof than that?!" Pain was visible across Vik's face and he looked like he'd been hit, but it wasn't because of your words. "You gotta be kidding me," He breathed out, "that's what happened now?"

You nodded, clenching your jaw, the empty feeling inside of slowly dying out, and angel taking over. "I saw him fucking another girl in my bed and you know what he says?" He nodded for you to continue. "He says shit. Shit?!" You saw Jj clenching his fists. "I'm going to fucking kill him." You glanced over at him. "Mhm. I'm gonna take this bottle with me and I'm going to bed." You sigh. "Take my bed,"Jj said. "I'll take the couch. It's damn comfy anyways." He shrugs. "Thanks," you mumbled, grabbing the bottle of liquor and without saying anything else, you left to go up the stairs to Jj bedroom.

You dreamt about him. It was cliché, but you did. You dreamt about how you met for the first time, but in your dream, you already knew. You knew that one day you would walk in on him having sex with a woman you had never seen before, but past you in your dream pushed it aside and went on with it anyways. You could see the smirk on the woman's face as you walked in on them, how she didn't cover herself up and she didn't even seem surprised. She knew exactly what she was doing and she didn't seem to find any shame in doing it.

You woke up 14 hours later, alone and freezing in Jj's bed. You felt a slight headache but you guessed that's what you got after drinking a whole bottle of liquor all by yourself. Your chest felt tight, your heart was pounding and everything just seemed to hurt, like someone was stabbing you repeatedly in the chest, laughing maniacally after hit.