Josh | Sad Part 2

*Probably my  most requested imagine to do lol*

Your POV-

Weeks...It had been weeks since You and Josh had split. You hadn't spoken to him since...and though you'd never admit it, that hurt. He thought you cheated. He thought it just was too much. He lost trust...What were you suppose to think when he called you out of the blue? "Please can we talk?" He asked over the phone. "Why?" You asked softly, "I thought that wasn't enough." "Please Y/N...Just give me a chance to-" "I've gotta go." You said not giving him a chance to finish. Deaf to anything else he tried to say, you hung up. You tried to remain numb to all the feelings that came with that call. But you couldn't. You cried into your pillow. He kept calling, but you ignored them all. You couldn't handle the sound of his voice.

The calls eventually stopped...But a few days later he was at your door. "Go away Josh!" You yelled through the door after opening it and slamming it right back in his face.

"Y/N Let me talk to you!" He yelled back, "Please I want You back princes-"

"Don't call me that!" You yelled cutting him off, tears rolling down your cheeks, "Don't call me your princess after what you called me!" Remembering his painful words from your break-up filled your head. You leaned your back against the door and sank to the ground. He could hear your tears from the other side of the door. He knew the exact names you were talking about. The words he had spat out of anger. He sat down and set his hand on the door.

"Y/N...I know what I did was horrible...and I'm so sorry..."

"Then Why'd you even say it?!" You asked through sobs.

"I..." He didn't have a good reason. "Just go away." You said just before completely breaking down into sobs. He couldn't though...Not after the pain he just caused you...The old wounds freshly healed that he was ripping back open. "You know.." He began. "I still remember the first day we meet..You were so shy and looked so nervous...You looked so cute." He slightly chuckled. "But I have to admit, you were the most beautiful human that I ever laid my eyes on." Your tears slowed. You thought of all the times Josh had lifted you up...The days when he could make you smile when no one else could. The way he had found you... "Your hair, your eyes, your smile..Your personality..everything." He choked on the last words. "But It's to late." By know you could tell he was in tears. He saw that he was too late. "Bye Y/N..." He said softly. He got up slowly and began walking away. You got up and opened the door. "Josh!" You hurried out. He turned and you ran straight into his arms. More tears fell down your cheeks, but these were different than the others..."Please don't go." You said burring your face in his shirt, "I'm lost and I need you." Josh hugged you tightly. "And I'm glad I found you" He said quietly. "You found me..." You whispered closing your eyes as he slowly rocked you back and forth.

---

It has finally been done

I'm happy that I wrote this, its been along time

It's hard to update when you have 2 practices almost everyday

but i still try and make it work.

Lots of Love

-kendra xo