missing for monthes and the papers will die with you

315-tw missing person, implied kidnapping

its a hard pill to swallow

but you have to, and when you cant, the whole world will make you.

missing

Originally people looked at these signs with pity, maybe enough to take a picture of the number just in case they see the person. after months of seeing the same poster, it'll become background noise.

when nobody can find you, they'll they start making assumptions. most of them have the route of that you're dead, different reasons maybe, but still dead.

its hard to accept that the world goes on.

A missing person posted dated 2013 stays stapled onto poles and anything the people who cared about them could put them on. some of the posters, have flyers for other things stapled over them, covering all of the information.

the people aren't wrong to give up, after putting so much effort into looking, eventually they run out of ideas. Another hard pill to swallow if you had a lot of trouble swallowing the first one.

After walking along the long road and noticing each poster having fallen, rip, or stapled over, you can feel as angry as you want. You wish people put extra effort into figuring out the hidden details of where you were, but eventually your anger fades.

You may still think the same thing, they shouldn't have stopped looking because you still really were alive, but when you imagine it, you don't really know how hard they tried, or where they looked. You just get the bitter end of your posters being already faded away.

People sometimes just cant solve the puzzle no matter how hard they try, the puzzle wasn't something that could be solved.

People grieved, they did. But nothing lasts forever, and people learned to live without you, that was all they could do.

Now all you can do is realize that, and try to swallow the pill.