You pulled the covers ontop of yourself, curling up into a comfortable position so that you were now even warmer - since you were still wearing Serj's jacket - and eventually closed your eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep...

★★★

Over the week, you couldn't help but continuously think about the party, about meeting Serj and talking to him - the whole situation was all you could think about. The morning after, you woke up to your phone being spammed by Jayden, her messages explaining that she had been looking for you before bumping into some old friends and getting distracted, apologizing for leaving you alone and worrying you.

Of course, you were quick to respond back and accepted her apology, telling her that you had ultimately done the same thing, along with telling her the details of what happened that night. Upon waking up, you realized that you still had Serj's jacket and had just slept in it, deciding on giving it back to him on the first day of school..

★★★★★

You groaned aloud from the sound of your alarm going off, ultimately turning it off before rubbing your eyes and face to wake yourself up. After a minute or so of just sitting in bed, you forced yourself onto your feet before sluggishly making your way into the bathroom to do your morning routine. And that's when it suddenly hit you - today was your first day of school, your first day of senior year.. the day that you've been anxiously awaiting to come! It was finally here.

You immediately became more awake as you washed your face and brushed your teeth before exiting the bathroom, making your way over to the closet and picking out the first articles of clothing your eyes had landed on - a black, noticably worn out band t-shirt along with a pair of baggy jeans. You stripped out of your previous clothing before putting on the outfit along with a pair of sneakers. You grabbed your backpack from off of the floor and flung it onto your shoulder, looking down at your phone until something else had quickly caught your attention - Serj's jacket!

You quickly took the backpack off and swiftly put the jacket on, zipping it up before grabbing the rest of your belongings and made your way downstairs. Walking into the kitchen, you sighed at the sight of it being empty, remembering that your mother had started working at her new job today - meaning that you wouldn't see her until later on that night.

You opened up one of the cabinets and grabbed a bowl from out of it, reaching up into another one to grab a box of cereal. Pouring the unhealthy contents into the bowl, you poured in some milk as well and grabbed a spoon, sitting down at the table before placing a spoonful of cereal imto your mouth. While doing so, you allowed yourself to get lost in your thoughts, imaging how the day was going to turn out - and, of course, you thought about seeing Serj.

You couldn't quite make out why you've been thinking about him so much, ever since meeting him at the party. Maybe it was because he was so kind to you, or maybe it was the fact that you guys had a lot in common, or maybe it was simply because you had made a new potential friend that night. Whatever it was, you truly didn't mind it at all..

You quickly snapped out of your thoughts once you heard a honk from outside, looking through the window to see that the school bus had pulled up. You cursed under your breath as you crammed down the rest of the cereal, placing the bowl into the sink before exiting the house.

While walking over to the bus, you suddenly felt your heartbeat quicken as the reality of the situation finally hit you. You hadn't been nervous about attending a new school since it was practically a routine for you, but you were surprisingly nervous about it now, possibly because of the fact that it was your last year of school.. you didn't want it to end up like your past school years went.