(HII OMG, so before you read this i just want to let you know that I originally uploaded this chapter a few days ago, but I simply didn't rlly like what I wrote so I decided to rewrite it and changed it up!! if you read the previous version of this chapter some of it (and by some of it i mean only the first half of this chapter) is still the same so like sorry for that ig idk LMAO 🤪)

The two of you eventually stopped talking once you entered the classroom, ultimately sitting beside each other before sighing once the teacher had walked in shortly after and began to speak as you slowly began to zone out; three more classes left, you can do this...

★★★

"Have a great day, everyone! I'll see you all tomorrow!"

You stood up and grabbed your belongings once the final bell had rang, signalling that school was over with for the day. You exited the classroom with Serj, the two of you making small talk while walking over to the lockers.

You could proudly say that, without a doubt, you now considered Serj as friend. Even though the two of you have technically been talking for two days, the only other time you talked to him being at the party, you felt like you've known him for practically your entire life - you were becoming pretty attached to him to say the least, though you tried your best to downplay it, not wanting to be heartbroken like you were years ago when you ended up having to move.

"Y/N, are you alright?" You snapped out of it and quickly looked up at Serj, noticing that the male was looking at you with a concerned expression. "Yeah uh, I'm alright. Just got lost in thought is all.." You mumbled before putting in your combination, retrieving your backpack from your locker once it had opened and filled it up with various school items, mostly books, that you had received throughout the day.

"Oh, well that makes sense. I was asking if you wanted me to drop you off before we went to Shavo's place, but you didn't respond..." Serj said, causing you to frown a bit since you didn't even realize he was talking to you. You sighed a bit before closing your locker, "Shit.. I'm sorry, but yeah I'd prefer that. Just so I can drop off my backpack at home and grab a change of clothes, just in case."

You watched as Serj nodded his head in response, the both of you walking down the stairway once you had grabbed all of your belongings. "Okay, cool! And that's alright, happens to the best of us," He chuckles before raising a brow, "What were you thinking about anyways? If you don't mind me asking of course."

"No it's.. it's nothing important..." Serj opened up his mouth to object, obviously knowing that you were lying, but you could tell that he didn't want to push you on the matter - which you respected. So, he decided to change the subject.

"Um, so-wait, is that my jacket you're wearing?"

You instantly felt your face heat up at Serj's comment, completely forgetting that you were indeed wearing his jacket! For the whole school day at that! "I honestly forgot that I was wearing it, I swear!" You laughed before looking over at Serj, seeing that he was narrowing his eyes at you, an "i dont believe you" expression being read on his face. "I was planning on giving it back to you sometime throughout the day, but I just got distracted I guess. You can have it back if you want!"

You began unzipping the jacket once the two of you made it outside, starting to shrug it off of your shoulders before Serj placed a hand onto your shoulder, immediately stopping you while laughing. "No, no.. you can have it! I was just messing with you." Serj looked at you before snickering, "Plus it probably has your stench on it now.."