Dazai and Chuuya

D- Da- D-Daza...z-ai!
chuuya moaned while Dazai was just going faster, the clapping sounds were loud that anyone who was outside the door would hear it. Dazai started spanking chuuya which made his moans louder, when Dazai started to hit Nakahara spot he could do anything but just scream:
Da- Daza- Dazai ah! P- Plea- Please don't s- stop!
Dazai hearing the answer he wanted to get started moving harder to give Nakahara more pleasure. chuuya finally cummed on his stomach but Dazai didn't stopped. He was going faster and faster overestimulating Nakahara, ginger under him completely lost his mind from pleasure. Loud moans were coming our of his mouth, his back was arched. Nakahara felt like he would be in heaven. after a while Dazai couldn't resist anymore and he filled Nakahara with his cum, he still was moving for a bit but then he untied Nakahara from red rope that was tied around his body and he layer down next to him. Dazai gave Chuuya small kiss on forehead and they both fell asleep hugging each other(ending 1)
Dazai cummed in Nakahara but he didn't had to stop playing with him in his plans for tonight. He pinned up tied Nakahara to wall and continued to move in him biting his neck and leaving many red marks. Chuuya couldn't think about anything else but the pleasure that Dazai was giving him, Osamu was satisfied with what he was doingso he continued to fuck Nakahara against the wall(ending 2)