Dazai and Nikolai

Dazai woke up in a dark room, he couldn't see anything because of the blindfold he had on his eyes but he could feel that someone is standing right behind him. Before he could say anything he felt someone kissing him, he wanted to know who I is so he warped his tied arms around that someone's neck. He knew these hair... It was Nikolai Gogol. Friend of Fyodor Dostoevsky. But why he was kissing him?
You know Osamu I wanted to do it since I saw you.
Said Gogol, now Dazai was sure it was him. Nikolai pinned him to the wall rubbing his thigh, it turned Dazai on. He was thinking about Nikolai for some time now, he was making him feel... weird buy in a good way. When he felt good Nikolai was ripping his shirt of he didn't do anything withxit but he kept kissing him. Osamu wanted it. Gogol smiled seeing that Dazai didn't do anything with it, Dazai had only boxers and a shirt on. Well had he was pinned to wall naked when clown could do anything to him. Nikolai got a bottle of lube taking his clothes off, he didn't  wanted to play with loosing him up with his finger. He poured some of the lube on his dick and easily slide into Dazai. Osamu Moaned softly to Nikolais ear as he stared to move inside him,  maybe Gogol didn't loosen him up but he still wanted to be gentle with him. Nikolai started to move faster while making out with Dazai. He wanted Osamu to be his and only his, at this moment nothing else counted for them. Dazai was slightly pulling Gogols hair when Nikolai was holding his hips tightly moving them up and down I the same pace as he was moving inside him.  Dazai moaned louder with every time Nikolai was moving faster making him feel much pleasure. Osamu didn't though that Ukrainian Clown can make him feel like that. It was Amazing. Nikolai was also playing with Dazais cock wanting for his orgasm to be stronger. Osamu after few minutes cummed and Nikolai did the same after him. He placed Dazai on bed taking the blindfold off, he stroked Dazaia back when he was slowly falling asleep. Soon after they about were sleeping holding each other tightly making sure that they won't leave.