Mori and Fukazawa

Mori was waiting for Fukazawa in his car, they were supposed to eat dinner tonight in restaurant, after a while Fukazawa came and sat in the car. Mori placed car under the restaurant they were going fo the door. Fukazawa opened them for Mori, they both went into te restaurant and went to their seats. They ordered their food and when they were waiting Mori said he need to go to the bathroom and gave Fukazawa a suggesting wink. He knew what Mori plans were. Soon after Mori went to the toilet Fukzawa went after him. Mori was sitting on the sink waiting for his Lover, when he finally came he dragged him into a cabin and started to make out with him while Fukazawa locked the door. Fukazawa took of his tie and tied Mori hands with it as he started to undress him. Mori was already turned on and Excited, Fukazawa knew that Mori wanted him now. Here. So he took of his pants and slowly started entering into Mori, Mori started to wind and Fukazawa didn't wanted anyone to hear him so he tied Moris tie around his mouth. After a while Mori warped his legs around Fukazawa as he started to move inside him. Mori was finally happy that he got his Lover on his own. Fukazawa without warning started moving fast inside Mori, black haired man didn't expected this so his back arched a bit. Fukazawa happy with the reaction he got moved even faster stroking Moris dick.  It didn't took Mori to long to cum but Fukazawa was only in half so he changed position. He had view on Moris back now, Fukazawa hands landed on Mori hips and he started to move fast again. Mori wanted to moans so loud but he couldn't because of tie. Someone entered the bathroom so Fukazawa slowed down but Mori wanted to spice things up so he started to move his hips so thus person would know what they are doing inside here. Fukazawa started to stroke Mori dick faster so he would stop moving his hips. It worked.  After this person went out Fukazawa stared to move inside Mori Fast and Roughly. Fukzawa felt that he is close to his limit so he started spanking Mori making him feel more pleasure.  Fukazawa was hitting Mori spot all the time making him to want to scream his name so everyone could hear it. Fukazawa finished first  and Mori  while after him, they cleaned the mess they made and didn't cared about the dinner anymore. They went to car doing more interesting things as they got home.