Oda and Gide

Gide was kissing Odas neck while he was pinned down to bed, they were enemies but something just made them feel like this. Oda was already without shirt and Gide without pants, Both were turned on now and didn't planned to stop. Oda was moving his hand on Gides erection. Gide took off Odas pants with underwear  and started to stroke his dick. Oda couldn't help but he started moaning. Gide was taking almost whole cock in his mouth, it was so warm in it. Oda started to slightly pull Gides ponytail. Gide continued to lick and suck Odas dick. Odasaku was feeling really great, he cummed in his mouth in a while. He knew that Gide is still hard so he pushed him on bed to be under him and started to ride his  cock. Gide was suprised but happy he helped Oda moving his hips up and Down. Gide wanted to be more dominant so he pinned Oda down to bed and started hardly fucking him. Oda was moaning really loud but Gide didn't stopped he was only going faster and faster he didn't wanted to cum only by himself now he wanted to finish with Oda. Gide started to make hickeys all over Odasaku body.  Oda  placed his hands on Gides cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. Gide finished and Odasaku feeling how Gides cum is filling him cummed my himself.