Nikolai and Fyodor

Nikolai started to rub Fyodor things as he sat on his lap, Nikolai liked when Dos-kun acted like that. Gogol liked to be in a control of situation. Fyodor decided to not work this much today but his Lover was offended at him for overworking himself, so fyodor decided to get his attention in other way. Fyodor was sitting between Nikolais legs rubbing his crotch, Gogpl started to pant a bit. Dostoevsky unzipped Gogol pants and started to rub his dick. Nikolai tilted his head back at the pleasure given to him by his Russian lover , a while after Fyodor took Nikolais dick into his mouth. Gogol moaned softly as he felt Fyodors warm lips around his cock. Nikolai slightly pulled Dostoevskys hair  once man under him started to move his head. Gogol moaned softly as he felt Fyodors warm lips around his cock. Nikolai slightly pulled Dostoevskys hair  once man under him started to move his headNukolai looked at his lover with excitement in his eyes. he was fucking excited about how sexy Fyodor looked at that moment, moving his lovely head back and forth warming his penis with his lovely warm lips. Gogol loved when Fyodor took care of him like a good boy. Fyodor moved his head faster looking at Nikolai with innocent eyes, Gogol cummed in his mouth moaning his name. Dostoevsky swallowed everything and then kissed Nikolai, rest of the day they were spending on making cupcakes and watching Disney movies together.