Alice part 2

3 hours
5:00

Avery, Harper, Anna and I all drove back to my house. like always we all had to jam out to our favorite songs.

"Girls hit your hallelujah" I sang

"Woooooo!" All three of them sung in unison.

After that we all started bursting out laughing.
"DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH" Harper sang.
We all failed miserably at trying to recreate the electronic music during the bridge of the song which made us laugh even more.

Just as we finished dying of laughter we pulled into my driveway.
We all got out of my car and headed towards the front door

I lived alone in a very small condo.
I put the key in the doorknob and turned it

Avery went straight to my bathroom to get the hair/ makeup supplies ready and Anna and Harper slumped over onto my couch.

Not even a minute passed before we heard
"ITS READYYYY!" From Avery.
It was no use arguing with Avery, and everyone knew that.
I grabbed both Anna's and Harper's hands and dragged them upstairs with me.

I'm not gonna lie, Avery's makeup setup was not bad.

She sat me down on a chair and spun me towards her. She got right to work.

Foundation first. Not too bad, but I hated people touching my face, especially my neck, I am so ticklish.

Soon enough, Harper and Anna wanted to help out. Ugh.

She applied light brown eyeshadow, mascara and black eyeliner to my eyes, she wanted to keep it neutral because that was the only thing that worked with my green eyes.

She gave me minimal pink blush and some pastel pink lipstick. I'm not gonna lie, I looked pretty good.

Next, the hair.

My hair was long and wavy. I really liked my hair color. It was a nice subtle light brown.

"Curl it at the ends?" She asked. Not to me, but to the others. They nodded in agreement.

Great.

I was sat there for a good 10 minutes.

My hair doesn't curl without a fight.

After 10 minutes and about three pounds of hairspray, it was done.

"Now go put this on." says Harper handing me the bag with my clothes in them.

"This is my bathroom?" I said.

"Right" says Anna turning to leave

They all left me alone. Finally.

I sigh and put on the outfit. I don't sigh because of them, it's because all this fuss over me.
I put on the flower crown and look towards the mirror. I look amazing, but just an altered version of me.

"When will my reflection show, who I am inside?" I sing. I laugh at myself.

I hear a knock at my door.

"You ready?"

"Yah" I reply.

Avery opens the door and stops dead in her tracks, she looks amazed.

"What, what is it-" Anna speaks. She looks at me and smiles, so does Harper.

"Look at our little girl, all grown up now!" Avery says fake crying.

I stifle out a laugh.

2 hours
6:00 PM

~Time skip~