Abandoned Warehouses Are The Best Places To Meet Friends

Light filled his vision as fabric rustled and moved off his face and over his head - and finally, he could see. The five minutes of darkness was unbearable. Ronald was sitting in a chair, somehow tied up, and he frantically looked around to see his lover's face but all he found was the darkness of the warehouse staring back at him.

Then suddenly he heard a chuckle. "Alright don't you think this is a little dramatic?" the person asked and suddenly someone stepped into the light that came from seemingly nowhere. Red hair in pigtails caught the light, blue ribbons on the ends, shining. A freckled face and pale skin followed and there she stood in all her glory...

Wendy.

Yes, that Wendy.

He had heard about her, was told she was the first of their kind to become sentient and run away, picking up a social media account and savagely knocking everyone down on Twitter.

Sorry "X" >:p

The higher-ups apparently didn't mind and found that she was enough of an asset to them to let her go free.

And there she stood, grinning with a mischievous glint in her eye. He felt like she was sizing him up, assessing how scared he was. How scared was he? Very. His plastic limbs were shaking in his plastic boots.

Following up behind her with a clinking sound came a giant red mass within what seemed like a glass container. He didn't seem to work in the industry. 

"I don't know guys, they seem really friendly! I heard about them from-" the being spoke but Wendy punched him in the side. "Shh, kool it Kool-Aid, we don't want them knowing everything just yet," she spoke, chastising him and he realised who the being was. 

The Kool-Aid Man.

The question of his consciousness being the glass or the juice came to mind. He had seen it on numerous phones he'd looked at over the shoulders of people sitting next to him. He noted that he would ask the man if he got the chance.

"We don't want them finding out at all," someone growled from the shadows. "I say we throw em out to the alleyways, we have enough of a squad here," the voice spoke again and tilted its head forward slightly and it caught the light. Orange fur with black stripes caught Ronald's eye but the thing that held his attention was the black eyes staring deep into his soul. He gulped.

It was Tony the Tiger.

Another man in another suit. The famous cereal mascot had escaped from his confines in such a violent way they were too scared to go after him. The bipedal tiger had blood on his paws. No wonder he was being so hostile towards him. He was very edgy.

"And what? Leave him to the rats?" Wendy smirked. "Hey, that's rude!" someone else chirped behind Ronald and he jumped in his seat. He jerked his head to look at the person and saw a giant furry face, a rat's face. He screamed. Why were there rats this big?

"Oh please old-timer, stop being such a snowflake," Wendy sassed back and he frowned. 

"I'm literally the youngest one here!" the rat squeaked. "Then why do you smell like that Chuck?" she teased back and he growled.

Chuck E.Cheese.

Of course! Why didn't he see it before!

"Shut up, all of you!" a booming voice said. A voice he recognised. No, it couldn't be...

The looming figure stepped into the light, sneering at him and he felt small - like so many times before. He looked Ronald over, his silver hair gleaming, pushing his glasses up his nose cooly.

"Colonel?" was the first thing Ronald asked during this entire exchange. Sanders smirked.