08

ruby's pov
i woke up to the sun shining bright in my eyes. i checked the time on my phone and it was 1:30 pm.
"fuck, i really didn't expect to wake up this late"
i got up to go take a shower and get ready for the day. thankfully we didn't have school. after i was done taking a shower i put in some clothes and got some food. i just made me a sandwich with some water and chips. my grandmas was at work so i was alone todays
i was out of my stash of weed and i really didn't want to go see fez. so my best option was to get rue to get it for me and i could pay her back. so i decided to text her
rue💗
hey rue do u think u could go get me some weed and maybe some other things from fez and ash. i just rly don't feel like seeing him td😭 and i'll pay u back

rue💗
yea ofc, i'll go get it and then drop it off at ur house around 3:30 or something.

thank you❤️❤️

it was 3:00 already so she would be here in about 30 minutes. i was just on my phone in the living room when rue walked in.
"heyyy ruby what's up?" she said shocking me a little. "heyy, i didn't know you were here yet" i said laughing. "yea, we'll are u still not talking to ash?" she asked. i know she saw him wake me up yesterday. and really it wasn't a big deal.
"i mean we aren't really but i guess we're in a better place that we were." i said while laying down. "but i still don't wanna see him, he's fucking aggravating" i said laughing alone with rue.
she laid down beside me handing me the drugs and weed. i said thank you and handed her a 250 dollars. i know the cost wasn't that much but she did go and get it for me and went by my house to drop it off. we just laid there in silence. after a while rue got tired so we went to my room and she laid down.
i looked through the things she got me. she got weed, molly tabs, and some coke. i put them all in my drawer, and laid down in my bed.
a couple hours went by and i wake up and rues gone. it's only 5pm. i decided to take one of the only tabs.
i would expect to feel dizzy or some shit. but i wasn't dizzy. i felt a feeling of relief. like everything that i've ever stressed about in life was now solved. like i don't have one though in my mind. and anything anybody says goes in one ear and out the other. it felt amazing. like i was in heaven.
maybe i was. i mean who know i could be dead for all i know. but this feeling is what i wish i felt like everyday.
it felt like i was floating in the air for hours. and i had so much freedom. i could do anything i wanted. and i didn't have to worry about one thing. i didn't have to worry about what people were telling me. cause it would all just go in one ear, and put the other.

the next day
i woke up kind of late. it was 9:10 am and i was supposed to be at school at 8. i walk into biology class which everyone just go in. and the teacher says. "today we have a new student transferring into this advanced class, she's not really new to the school but she's new to this class"
maddy perez walks in. immediately she walks over to me and says, "holy shit, ur ruby right. the girl that smashed a bottle over Daniels head??" while sitting down next to me. "yea, that's me" i smiled and laughed awkwardly. "i love you for that, he's such a fucking dick" she says placing he things down next to her. "yea, i hate him. he's so annoying honestly" she agreed.
after class i went to lunch and ate with rue and jules. ash was there too. but i didn't really talk at all. i was just on my phone.
jules and rue were talking to each other the whole time though. i would be talking to them but i was still high from that molly tab. just this time it's starting to wear off and i did feel kinda dizzy.
after lunch i just sat in the bathroom on my phone. i didn't feel like going to class no more. especially since we had algebra.
after school i got into my car and drove home. maybe it wasn't the best idea but i couldn't just leave my car at school.
i got home and took another tab thinking it would make the dizziness go away. but i was wrong.

authors note: heyyy i might up date tonight two so it can be 3 chapters td bc tmr i'm most likely not gonna update cause i have a game👍👍 also my dads going to the game and i haven't seen him since😭😭 i'm so nervous