11

authors note: sry i haven't updated ina while. i was trying out for soccer but i didn't even make it bro😒. anyways at least i'll have more free time. plus i'm already in dance and cheer but ig i just want do do like everything😭😭 anyways ima update y'all now!!!!

third person

it was friday night so of course there was going to be a party. ruby got ready and done her hair. she decided to go simple tonight.

this is what you wore and ur hair can be however u want it to be

ruby's pov
when i was done it was around 10:15 so i went to pick up rue from her house.
"HEY RUEE" i said pulling up
"HEY RUBY" she said back getting the the passenger seat of my car. the whole ride there we were blasting music and just having a great time. finally we got there.
rue went to go find jules and i went to go find some of my friends.
"yo what's up ruby" troy says as i'm walking new him and some other kids.
"nothing really" i said giggling a little.
roy, troy, lina, and some other people i didn't know were sitting there. i just stood up cause i wasn't going to be there long.
we just talked for a while before ash got there and he came over to us. he walked over behind me and wrapped his hands around me waist.
"hello" i said leaning my head back onto his shoulder looking at him while laughing.
"hey" he replied laughing with me.
"you wanna go get a drink with me?" i said grabbing his wrist and dragging him to follow me. "i guess since you're going to make me anyways"
i got there and made me a drink. when i was done we just stood beside eacjother for a while before he broke the silence.
"hey i wanna show you something" he said holding me hand while making me follow him outside.
while we were walking i saw ash and lexi flirting with each other again. they're so cute.
finally ash brought me to a ladder and told me to climb up as he did the same. we got onto the roof of the house and i just laid down on my back.
"this is where i was before i went to go look for you" he said
"ahh so you went to go look for me?? looks like somebody has a little crush" i said making fun of him.
"no i don't. if anyone has a crush it's you ruby" he said teasing me.
"and how is that" i say sitting up
"ohh so we're playing dumb now" he said cocking his head with a little grin on his face.
"possibly" i said valuing back down beside his shoulder.
we sat there for what felt like hours. just looking at the sky and having small conversations. i really never seen this side of ash, but i did like it. it just wasn't usual. but hey i'm not complaining.

authors note: heyyy this is a short chapter cause i'm tired rn but i'll try to update tmr!!!!!😁😁