10

ruby's pov
i woke up for school and i just took some of rues clothes to wear since i didn't have anything. when it was time to go me rue and gia got into my car. first we dropped off gia at her school since sadly she doesn't go to ours. and then we went to our school.
we walked in laughing cause she was telling me about the rumor going around that nate's really gay and has a whole bunch of dick pics in his phone. it was really shocking and hard to believe. but if you really think about it i could see him being gay. and just using maddy as a cover up.
kat walked over to us and said "y'all heard about nate right????!!!" while whispering. "yesss" and and rue said at the same time while still laughing.
sooner or later ash walks over to us in one of our classes. "ewwww" rue says playfully. ash just rolled his eyes while sitting infront of us.
we just had a free day in art today so i was just in my phone the whole time.
gia❤️
BRO TELL RUE TO ANSWER MY TEXTS!!!!! IK YALL R TOGETHER🙄

                                 LMAOO OK I WILL😭😭

i just laughed while texting her back. "what's so funny" ash asked. i look up from my phone and look at him. "nothing just something gia texted me. and btw rue she said to answer her texts. i said still slightly giggling because of the way she knew we were together.
after that class we all went to lunch and this guy with blonde/brown hair walked over saying "heyy rue!!" i look over to rue looking confused. "hey elliot" they gave eachother a hug. and that visibly upset jules. they kept talking for like a minute and i guess jules got tired of and and she stormed off looking like she was about to cry. me and ash looked back at her watching her walk away.
"umm rue you might want to go talk to your girlfriend.." i said stoping their conversation. elliot looked schocked. "oh.. you have a girl friend??" he said. "yea well kinda. it's sorta complicated." my mouth dropped. rue knows she was lying. everyone except for elliot knew she was lying. and i have a clue why too. it was obvious she had a little crush on him by the way she talks to him. but soon rue walked away to go talk to jules. and elliot sat down beside us.
"hi, i'm elliot" he said breaking the silence. "yea ik i heard" ash said. "i'm ruby, and this is ashtray." i said giving him a little smile. i really didn't like him so far but i decided to be nice.
"i haven't seen y'all in any classes whys that?" he asked trying to get a conversation going while rue was gone. it was obvious it was awkward. i just said "because we don't have classes with you, i have classes with rue though" he just nodded and ash continued to eat his food not paying attention. i decided to text rue and see how things were going.

                                  rue 💗
                                                        is jukes okay

yea she just thinks i like elliot or smth

                         well it kinda looks like it rue
HOW??????

because of the way u talk to him and you talked abt jules like you didn't even like her or sum shit, and she's ur gf
                       read at 12:36 pm

later that day
after school i just went home like usual. and i decided to go get ready and go out for a walk. and possibly go get food. and i invited gia to go with me since i missed her and we haven't hung out in a while.

ruby.x05

x05

liked by gia

liked by gia..xoxo, yoboyfez, and 478 others
caption: ILYSM GIAAA<3 AND I HAD SM FUN W U😭😭
gia.xoxo: ILYTTT RUBY💗💗💗 WE NEED TO DO THAT AGAIN
^^ruby.x05: FSSSS
yoboyfez: yo wtf were u in a street light or sum shit😭
ashurfav: 💀💀
rue.b123: WOW SO U HANG OUT WITH MY SISTER AND NOT ME???!!?!
^^ ruby.x05 you were with fez and plus i always hang out with u and i missed gia🙄🙄
lexi..howard: aww i love yalls friendship
^^ruby.x05: tyy💕

authors note: ik this is is kinda short but imma prob post a chapter tmr idk tho cause i gotta get ready