o7

authors note: AHHH I GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL AND I GOT SOME COMMENTS AND IT MOTIVATED ME A LOT SO IMA UPDATE. IM GLAD TD WAS A HALF DAY BECAUSE I MIGHT PUT OUT TWO CHAPTERS

ruby's pov
i was waiting for rue at the stairs for about 5 minutes. but i look over and see her and jules making out. yea maybe i'm not gonna be hanging out with the the whole time. it looks like she's a little busy making out with somebody. i just laughed a little and walked over to the counter to make me a drink.
i was pouring me pouring me something when this boy came up behind me and grabbed my waist. obviously the first thing anybody would do is turn around and smack him.
so that's exactly what i done.

rues pov
i was just standing there and all of a sudden i see Daniel go behind ruby and grab her waist. she turns around and smacks him which caught almost everyone's attention. you could tell it hurt. me, jules, fez and ash were just watching what happened.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD U DO THAT" she screams at him pushing him away
"ruby, you are so fucking boring" he says rolling his eyes.
"hey i'm gonna be honest with you cause nobody else will. any guy who says he's interested in you beyond just fucking you, is full of shit."
he just stood there after saying that. but ruby first instinct was to grab a bottle of alcohol and smash it over his head. and that's what she done. everyone was recording. while she just pushed him and then said. "daniel you're a fucking peice of shit. all you want it to have sex. and you're fucking pathetic if you though that's what was going to happen." she said it loud enough for only the people  close to hear. blood was all over his face and on her hands.
when she walked away he just stood there in disbelief . i followed her along with some other people as she was walking to the up stairs bathroom.
"ruby, i fucking love you for doing that" maddy says while ruby was washing her hands.
"yea well i wasn't gonna sit there and let him touch up on me so i did what had to be done" she laughed a little while whipping her face some.
"and plus he's full of shit and deserved it either way" she said adding on. we all agreed with her and started laughing.
daniel had already left the party after that. it really embarrassing for him. he's a fucking
douche bag. fez came walking over. without ash this time since he knows that him and ruby aren't talking.
"yo ruby you good?" he says looking down at the cut in her hand from the bottle.
"yea it's not that big of a deal" she said walking outside.

ruby's pov
i walked outside to get some air. people just kept if following me everywhere i went and it was so fucking annoying. i sit on one the couch outside and go to check my phone. i see i was em tagged in a instagram post so i go to look at it and it was the video of me smashing to bottle on him and everything else.
it already had 130k views and 100k likes in just 30 minutes. and it's for sure going to grow.
i just sat there laying my head back letting out a sigh. i ended up falling asleep.
i'm guessing about a couple hours later i finally woke up. ash was shaking me to get up and saying people were leaving the party and that i should probably go home. i didn't fully understand what he was saying. i just sat up rubbing my eyes. i didn't care that we weren't in a good place rn. i was just tired.
"what" i said yawning
"you should probably go home, it's getting late and i don't want you sleeping here all night. plus your grandma's probably wondering where you're at" he said calmly not caring that he had to repeat it so many times.
"shit, you're right" i said instantly not being tired no more. i just walked to my car with my keys and my phone while saying bye to him. i got into my car and cranked it up as i yawned again. then i finally drove away.
when i got home i told my grandma i was there then i rushed to my room to lay down. beige going to sleep i checked my phone one last time.
ash😒
did you get home safe ruby?

yea, ty for waking me up btw
yea np

fr i mean it i didn't wanna end
up staying at nate's house asleep on his couch outside😭

lmaoo fr tho, probably gots bedbugs in it or some shit

😭😭😭
read at 1:58am

authors note: heyyy ima update later on tn too but rn ima do my homework lol. anyways ik that the time placement when ruby got to the part and when things went down hill was kinda rushed i might go back and fix it later. but just pretend it isint that rushed please