Sixteen

Atsumu excitedly turns the bottle. Kiyoomi feels like
his heart will stop. And the bottle stops. Someone he didn't expect has appeared. Udai Tenma.

Miwa hits him twice on the back, pushing him into the circle. Atsumu swallows and looks at him.

"Don't worry, they say I kiss well. Unless they lied."

"Hahah. I'm just a little nervous. Come on, show me your skills."

"As you wish."

He approaches Atsumu. Grabbing him by the collar, he suddenly pulls him but does not kiss yet. He smiles. Atsumu is even more excited and doesn't want to wait any longer, the little that not even unseen gap between them closes finally. It's a passionate kiss. Tenma pulls him even closer and sticks his tongue literally down his throat. Atsumu can't help himself and moans softly. His knees give up and he cannot stand any longer. Tenma notices this and gently pushes him to the ground, continuing to kiss. Atsumu is sitting on his knees and Tenma is standing still on his knees. Kissing Atsumu is more enjoyable than he thought, so he wants to go a little further. He slowly moves one knee between Atsumu's spread legs and presses his kneecap onto his groin. Atsumu whimpers louder this time. He grips Tenma's arms tightly.

The people around watch in silence with their mouths open. While many are about to drool, Kiyoomi is struggling to pull Atsumu away. The more Atsumu moans, the more nervous Kiyoomi gets.

"We have a spare room if you wish to continue, boys."

Kiyoomi gives Tanaka a deadly glance. Tanaka is frightened, it's not hard to see why Kiyoomi looks at him like this.

"Okay okay, time's up. If I don't cut it, you look like you're ready to do it here."

Tenma eventually stops kissing. But he is fascinated by Atsumu, who is sitting on the ground so cute and vulnerable, so he gives him a kiss on the cheek before leaving. He walks away cursing Tanaka inwardly.

Atsumu feels drunk and stares after him. Kiyoomi grabs his arm and pulls him into his place. Without saying a word, he spins the bottle, knowing it's his turn.

As Atsumu tries to clear his head, he sees the bottle pointing towards Kenma.

"And the lucky person is Kenma! Hey you gotta put that toy away. And let's get you on stage!"

Kenma raises his head in shock and looks at Kiyoomi standing in the middle of the circle. He leaves his game in Kuroo's lap and moves towards him.

"Hi." He speaks quietly.

"Hi.I'm so pissed off right now, so please warn me if I go too hard." He whispers.

"You love Atsumu right? That kiss was really hot. I feel bad for you."

"Hm, and it's obvious that you love Kuroo. Let's stop ranting each other and get this thing done."

"I hope you're kissing well and it's worth leaving my game."

"You're like a quiet copy of Atsumu. Fuck my luck."

"How long are you going to talk, people are waiting in line!" Tanaka officially pretends like a program host.

Kenma grabs Sakusa by the neck and pulls him towards, initiating the kiss. He's already felt Kuroo's gaze on him. Kiyoomi is stunned, but quickly adapts and grabs Kenma by the waist, pulling him closer. It's a bit of a quick and hasty kiss and Kiyoomi wants to slow it down. They fight for dominance in the kiss. Kenma is more stubborn than he thought. Kiyoomi grabs Kenma's tied up hair and quickly pulls it back. Parting his lips in shock, Kenma, has stopped fighting against Kiyoomi's tongue inside his mouth and begins to suck. Kiyoomi wraps one hand on Kenma's hair and brings the other to his hip. Kenma groans as their tongues play with each other and starts playing with Kiyoomi's locks. Since it's hard for Kiyoomi to bend over, he lifts Kenma on his lap and they continue kissing like that. He runs his hands over his hips and thighs slowly. Kenma groans. He tucked his messed up hair behind his ear himself and then wrapped his arms around Kiyoomi's neck.

Kuroo accidentally broke Kenma's game in his hand by tightening it too much, but he is not aware of it. He hates Kiyoomi right now. He made another enemy other than Daishou. And he wins the first place.

Atsumu gave his full attention to Kiyoomi. He is dealing with abdominal cramps, the cause of which he cannot understand. He sits with his knees drawn to his stomach and hugging them, frowning. As Atsumu tries to figure out why he's so uncomfortable with this kiss, Kenma's groans complicate matters.

I didn't know Kiyoomi kisses so well.

He buries his head in his knees because he doesn't want to watch any more.

"Everyone's libido is so high tonight. Just so you know we don't have a lot of room. Time's up guys."

They stop kissing and Kiyoomi takes him off his lap.

"I hope I've been able to satisfy you."

"I won't lie. It was my best kiss. Thank you. And good luck." He looks towards Atsumu, who has buried his head on his knees.

"Same. Good luck to you too. Sounds like you're going to need a new game console."

Kenma looks at Kuroo and angrily walks towards him.

~~~~~~

Well, what do you think?😀